The “Let’s all laugh at Falkirk” thread.

As a Clyde fan I know what it's like to watch garbage week after week but being as we are part time, broke and homeless there is some mitigation there. 

Then again, offering full time contracts to players in the 3rd tier of Scottish fitba kinda blurs the line between prudence and self-aggrandisement...... unless of course money is no object!

As a Clyde fan, I would rather be in Falkirk’s position than our own…well supported, own ground and serious attempts at getting out the league. Yes they will have to tweak and change their model for longer term sustainability at times but it’s 100% better than our own position. They have an infrastructure They will get up sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, Bob731 said:

As a Clyde fan, I would rather be in Falkirk’s position than our own…well supported, own ground and serious attempts at getting out the league. Yes they will have to tweak and change their model for longer term sustainability at times but it’s 100% better than our own position. They have an infrastructure They will get up sooner rather than later. 

In fairness, your team has made a very serious attempt to get out of the league this season. Just maybe not how you’d have liked

6 minutes ago, AlwaysAPar said:

In fairness, your team has made a very serious attempt to get out of the league this season. Just maybe not how you’d have liked

Can’t believe that Peterhead were worse ffs lol 😂