The “Let’s all laugh at Falkirk” thread.

4 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

That's some letter from the Chairman.

I'm trying to decide if Falkirk's club song should be The Song Remains the Same,  or Why Does it Always Rain on Me. There's probably a few more they could have...

Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead would be appropriate. Hopefully the top clubs outlaw the use of that in premier league. 😂 

8 hours ago, AndyDD said:

" I want to thank him for taking on what was an almost impossible short-term task"

No. Thank you Mr Chairman. Thank you! Simply nobody thought it would be possible to miss out on the play-offs from that position. P&B salutes you. 

19 hours ago, AndyDD said:

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2021/05/06/open-letter-from-the-chairman/

It gets better. 

"The pain is almost physical"

" I want to thank him for taking on what was an almost impossible short-term task"

Lick Lips Savor GIF

Wow. No other club had any injuries or suspensions or part-time players playing 4 games in 8 days or ......so he is spot on. 🙉

21 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Too far.

His other fan club, Morton, getting dragged into it too. If it all turns out rosy for Queen's, Ray will have a permanent stiffy for the full season.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

His other fan club, Morton, getting dragged into it too. If it all turns out rosy for Queen's, Ray will have a permanent stiffy for the full season.

virginton currently pulling a "raging Falkirk fan" on the Morton thread for a nice dose of synchronicity.