Livi v Aberdeen

2-2 draw, JET scoring a hattrick.

Also, JET has to get a penalty*, loving watching his 30 yard penalty run ups (that's the furthest JET runs all game BTW), then sending the keeper the wrong way.

*Yeah i know, damn penalties, just don't let Holt take one.

17 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

2-2 draw, JET scoring a hattrick.

Also, JET has to get a penalty*, loving watching his 30 yard penalty run ups (that's the furthest JET runs all game BTW), then sending the keeper the wrong way.

*Yeah i know, damn penalties, just don't let Holt take one.

Can you not play Thomas at wing back? I enjoyed his performance there against Celtic earlier this year in the first half.

43 minutes ago, coprolite said:

We need a point to clinch fourth, which we need for European football unless Hibs win the cup and we can still make third. I'm hopeful we can make a dent in their GD advantage here. Buzzing for this. 

On drugs this early in the morning? Well done sir.

Edited by Suspect Device

22 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Oh Christ.

Do we have to ?

6 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Don't care. When does next season start?

Have also totally lost interest but perhaps unsurprising at this stage of season. Let's just get it over with, please.

Neither team can be as rotten as they have been these past couple of months can they?

Edited by crispy

3 hours ago, crispy said:

Have also totally lost interest but perhaps unsurprising at this stage of season. Let's just get it over with, please.

Neither team can be as rotten as they have been these past couple of months can they?

Applying blind hope to Scottish football can only ever lead to unhappiness and the inevitable shit-fest. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, crispy said:

Ahem. The case for the prosecution m'lud.....

4 hours ago, crispy said:

Kinda all slipped away from us since our magnificent 14 game unbeaten run. Lost the cup final quite meekly, chance of playing in a European comp has slowly looked gone, with only Hibs left in the Scottish cup from the top 4 teams, going out the Scottish cup on pens, chance of getting 4th shot to pieces, and now the only thing left is trying to hold onto 5th place from an in form St Johnstone on our tail.

Saying that there's still a slim chance Hibs could win the cup and us finishing 5th to get a European place, so lets fecking win the game anyway. Our home form is still pretty solid.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Kinda all slipped away from us since our magnificent 14 game unbeaten run. Lost the cup final quite meekly, chance of playing in a European comp has slowly looked gone, with only Hibs left in the Scottish cup from the top 4 teams, going out the Scottish cup on pens, chance of getting 4th shot to pieces, and now the only thing left is trying to hold onto 5th place from an in form St Johnstone on our tail.

Saying that there's still a slim chance Hibs could win the cup and us finishing 5th to get a European place, so lets fecking win the game anyway. Our home form is still pretty solid.

The unbeaten run was punching well above your station. 
Top 6 and a cup final is a great season for Livi, you will struggle to replicate that.

McInnes listed things like that as big achievements.

7 minutes ago, big al said:

The unbeaten run was punching well above your station. 
Top 6 and a cup final is a great season for Livi, you will struggle to replicate that.

Just playing Aberdeen in the top league, and safe from relegation, has me ecstatic. Still feels so recent I was watching Livi in the 4th tier. 

6 hours ago, Durnford said:

Unfortunately that reference will be totally lost on anyone under late fifties. 

I used to watch repeats on Gold with my Papa, the two of us used to howl with laughter at it while my wee sister sat bemused