Forfar v Clyde

Started exactly how we would want with the early goal but the proverbial bed (or bowling green) shitting kicked in as soon as they equalised. Embarrassing stuff from us in a game that was a must win. 

McGlinchey offers absolutely nothing. Nicoll at least offered something in the first half and parts of the 2nd but his head went as soon as the game was trickling away from us. The McNiff sub was the tipping point for me, christ it would've made more sense to put him up alongside Goodie ala Lang in a couple of recent games. 

Mountain to climb now. Particularly as we're looking at the same squad for Saturday minus Munro. 

5 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Mountain to climb now. Particularly as we're looking at the same squad for Saturday minus Munro. 

According to Danny's comments at the end of the game "Kevin's groin's gone" - so looks like we'll be without Nicoll too (who was the only player in our midfield actually winning the ball, and passing to a team-mate IMO). 

I also don't agree that the players don't give a shit - I think they're just f*cked. Goody is playing with a groin strain every game (according to somebody on here). In normal circumstances there's no way he should be playing just now until fully fit. 

Unfortunately, I'd rate our chances of staying up now as somewhere less than 10% :(.

Guest andyp1301
10 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:
10 hours ago, andyp1301 said:
Really? why?  Are they not down already?  And Goodie struggling to run.

My maths failed me...they are down.

Apologies.......Forfar could still survive.......my error.

10 hours ago, Bogheidman said:

No wind up from me. Just genuine delight that Forfar have kept going and got a win which is a huge help to us.  I’ve been watching us for easily long enough to appreciate this is far from over, friend.

No wind up - fine.  So why not put your comment on the Forfar thread ?