Forfar v Clyde

Welcome to league  2 Clyde.  Thats where we're going. What do people  see in Nichol?  I didn't  think player could be that poor.  Less than a handful to stay the rest should  drop to junior football. Absolute  drivel. Let's see what super  Danny seen that nobody  else did. The team I love is on a downward  spiral and it will continue  till relegation.

1 minute ago, BW Charlie said:

Welcome to league  2 Clyde.  Thats where we're going. What do people  see in Nichol?  I didn't  think player could be that poor.  Less than a handful to stay the rest should  drop to junior football. Absolute  drivel. Let's see what super  Danny seen that nobody  else did. The team I love is on a downward  spiral and it will continue  till relegation.

I’m with you on this one but you’re probably in for some backlash with that comment. Apparently he’s turned into Roy Keane since he returned to us.

7 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I’m with you on this one but you’re probably in for some backlash with that comment. Apparently he’s turned into Roy Keane since he returned to us.

Maybe on a tackling front and card count but nothing else. 

4 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Nicoll looked like he could have been a steadying hand early after the restart.  He then became our mainstay which was destined to come unstuck.  

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

C'mon David. We're playing a dead team walking here in poor old Forfar FFS. If we can't beat them we deserve to join them. Aggregate score over last 2 games? 6 -1

They don't even have a commentator!

They obviously did not have anyone to read the script either. Thank goodness we dont have to bother about Saturdays or Tuesdays result with our position being safe.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm counting nothing but a win on Saturday makes us safe, that's huge considering how shite we've been.

We could still be playing from the game against you at broadwood a few weeks back and not have scored. 

18 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Realistically, if we’re without Jamieson, Mitchell, Jack, Lang and now Munro. There is no chance we’ll beat Dumbarton. There’s also no chance we’ll get through a play off against a semi decent team, even if they were all back by then.

We were undoubtedly at our best the tail end of the 18-19 season imo. We have steadily regressed since and have nose dived this season.

Munro’s second booking was maybe a bit soft but a player booked for kicking the ball away never gets any sympathy from me. Unsurprisingly, Forfar then played the ball down his side and scored. I also thought we looked far worse in the second half when we took Thomson off and brought Munro on. Out of the three, Cuddihy is probably our best right back.

Munro booked for kicking the ball away when we're chasing the game.

Either he can't count and thought we were winning or he's an idiot.

Too little too late for us but it was nice actually seeing us win a league game on a computer screen, and after so many late goals against us this season nice to experience the other side of it. 

Edited by nofixedability

1 hour ago, Thommo90 said:

They arent.  If they win tonight they need to win their last two, and clyde to lose their last two.

Also need to make up 4 goals for goal difference.

Unlikely though. 

If those results come in, it's two goals.  Still unlikely though.

All Forfar fans know we're doomed but, the inevitability keeps getting delayed. Tuesday the Clyde match being called off saved us. Now we win a match with virtually the last kick of the ball. That microscopic glimmer of hope is still there, not sure if it's good or if it's killing me! 

21 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm counting nothing but a win on Saturday makes us safe, that's huge considering how shite we've been.

Aye I reckon 2 draws would do it,Can't see Clyde winning 5 nil vs east fife.

Knowing Duffy thats what he will play for when we should be going for a win.Hope i'm wrong.

24 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Save the wind-ups for when the dust finally settles.  This is not over by a long shot, or have you not been paying attention this season ?

No wind up from me. Just genuine delight that Forfar have kept going and got a win which is a huge help to us.  I’ve been watching us for easily long enough to appreciate this is far from over, friend.

1 hour ago, lorenzo71 said:

Looks like we have had it.Duffy will play for a draw on Saturday.Peterheid will pump us Tuesday and you'll nick it vs the fifers who already have a foot in Majorca.If itweren't so sad it would be laughable.

ITK.

We've been here before.