Forfar v Clyde

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

C'mon David. We're playing a dead team walking here in poor old Forfar FFS. If we can't beat them we deserve to join them. Aggregate score over last 2 games? 6 -1

They don't even have a commentator!

The sad thing is you are bang on.

5 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Looks like we have had it.Duffy will play for a draw on Saturday.Peterheid will pump us Tuesday and you'll nick it vs the fifers who already have a foot in Majorca.If itweren't so sad it would be laughable.

Doesn't he play for a draw in every game?

Lack of professionalism and discipline coming from the so called experienced players; Love trying pot-shots from the halfway line, Nicoll reacting to conceding posession by hacking players down. Then the manager ends up slinging McNiff on at left wing. Never mind picking Rumsby every single game; we're basically starting a goal down each time.

An absolute disgrace of a season from nearly all involved.

What is there to say that hadn't already been said. A totally knackered team with no energy, no imagiination and no composure. Is thrre a problem in the dressing room, because our tesm spirit is non existent?

We need to now prepare for League 2 because I don't see us winning another game this sesson.

1 minute ago, David W said:

Lack of professionalism and discipline coming from the so called experienced players; Love trying pot-shots from the halfway line, Nicoll reacting to conceding posession by hacking players down. Then the manager ends up slinging McNiff on at left wing. Never mind picking Rumsby every single game; we're basically starting a goal down each time.

An absolute disgrace of a season from nearly all involved.

Apologies David, you were right and I am wrong. Early goal should have settled us...how many fu(kin goals have we lost since the return from our RB position.  Rumbsy got hit on the back of the heid 3 times at their first goal.  Of the 7 goals we scored against Forfar 6 were played through from mf.  What did we do 2nd half? Shell the ball at an underpowered DGW at it comes back at us!

I won't buy Danny's "still in our hands" bullshit in his post match ramble.

Realistically, if we’re without Jamieson, Mitchell, Jack, Lang and now Munro. There is no chance we’ll beat Dumbarton. There’s also no chance we’ll get through a play off against a semi decent team, even if they were all back by then.

We were undoubtedly at our best the tail end of the 18-19 season imo. We have steadily regressed since and have nose dived this season.

Munro’s second booking was maybe a bit soft but a player booked for kicking the ball away never gets any sympathy from me. Unsurprisingly, Forfar then played the ball down his side and scored. I also thought we looked far worse in the second half when we took Thomson off and brought Munro on. Out of the three, Cuddihy is probably our best right back.

Realistically, if we’re without Jamieson, Mitchell, Jack, Lang and now Munro. There is no chance we’ll beat Dumbarton. There’s also no chance we’ll get through a play off against a semi decent team, even if they were all back by then.
We were undoubtedly at our best the tail end of the 18-19 season imo. We have steadily regressed since and have nose dived this season.
Munro’s second booking was maybe a bit soft but a player booked for kicking the ball away never gets any sympathy from me. Unsurprisingly, Forfar then played the ball down his side and scored. I also thought we looked far worse in the second half when we took Thomson off and brought Munro on. Out of the three, Cuddihy is probably our best right back.
Munro being suspended might help. Wont have crosses to deal with from his stupid fucking fouls