Forfar v Clyde

It was easy enough to see who it was from the match coverage on Tuesday; they get called off when they're warming up.

Not having Jamieson in the squad tonight is a big blow. I get the feeling this won't go smoothly. We're basically relying on Mark Lamont if we want to change anything positively. Ahead of Saturday the idea of Dumbarton defending a points lead, never mind a goal, terrifies me.

8 minutes ago, David W said:

It was easy enough to see who it was from the match coverage on Tuesday; they get called off when they're warming up.

Not having Jamieson in the squad tonight is a big blow. I get the feeling this won't go smoothly. We're basically relying on Mark Lamont if we want to change anything positively. Ahead of Saturday the idea of Dumbarton defending a points lead, never mind a goal, terrifies me.

C'mon David. We're playing a dead team walking here in poor old Forfar FFS. If we can't beat them we deserve to join them. Aggregate score over last 2 games? 6 -1

They don't even have a commentator!

Edited by Bully Wee Clyde FC

9 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

C'mon David. We're playing a dead team walking here in poor old Forfar FFS. If we can't beat them we deserve to join them. Aggregate score over last 2 games? 6 -1

They don't even have a commentator!

You guys will win tonight. Forfar had no interest in trying to win the other night and Clyde have more quality going forward than we do.

Guest andyp1301
7 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Some of our fans would actually enjoy a relegation if their posts are anything to go by. 

No-one who supports the Club would ever "enjoy" a relegation

Guest andyp1301
10 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Forfar have to come out this half which should hopefully open up some space for Goody. Huge 45 minutes coming up.

Really? why?  Are they not down already?  And Goodie struggling to run.