Elgin City v The Binos

Big game tomorrow night for both teams. Elgin after their impressive away win over Stranraer will no doubt fancy their chances at home to get the 3 points to keep them in the hunt for a playoff place.

The Binos after losing at home on Tuesday night to Queens Park make the trip to Elgin, needing to get something to keep themselves in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Can we continue our impressive away form at the moment or will Elgin get the points ?

Let’s hope we can do the business and get something from this game because if we don’t that will leave us having to do something we have struggled to do WIN at home recently against Stranraer.

Prediction Elgin City 1 Binos 2 [emoji120]

Because of injuries we fielded a team of fringe players on Tuesday and three of those were getting their first run out of the season. I'm told  that the the queue for the treatment table is even longer today, lord only knows what the line up will be tonight. Hope we only need those that will come by ambulance for the bench, I'd be even more worried if this was at Forthbank

Edited by AlbionMan

Two players off injured after 15 minutes two goals down after 17, haven't been able to log on for my £9.99. I'm giving up and will follow the disaster on scores updates.

Beat Stranraer at home and we'll have made the play offs.

Great result. Excellent first 25 mins and the had enough to see it out. Players from both teams looked knackered by the end and no surprise to see some injuries starting to come given the ridiculous schedule being asked of part time players. Still work to do but we’ve given ourselves a real chance of the playoffs which I’d almost written off a week ago.

Another really good performance. After two great goals I thought we looked a bit shaky in the second quarter of the game and was delighted to get in at 2-0. I thought we were really comfortable in the second half and probably should have scored more. I'd say most of the midfield and forward players played at least an 8/10. Mailer had his best game by a distance and Sopel is starting to look like a really promising player at 21. Huge two games left with almost no respite, mon the City!

Well that was not the result we wanted but as the previous posters says we just have to beat Stranraer on Saturday to get into playoffs, something easier said than done considering our home record of late but it is possible. 

Lets hope our injury list gets better by Saturday and the team can put a smile on our faces at 4.50 pm. 

another great win credit to the team for the win tonight after there great performance on tuesday aswell its going to be tough the next couple games with the games being so close and the playoff spots close aswell just keep it up lads and hopefully youll get that main goal at the end of it all 🤞🏻