Pre-Season Friendlies - 2021/22

9 hours ago, Brainwaves said:

few teams have already played games. The EOS might have put out rules, no one is listening and many EOS teams have played. i have watched two already last monday and thurs night.

Are you naming them? As heard rumours then turns out thats all they were

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, The Hologram said:

total pish. Need to check your facts before posting

There was me thinking the rumours and amazing what you hear said it all in my post lol,your reply really just confirmed my initial reaction to the rumours and bullshit that many people I feel needed to get facts correct

Today I've been to Kikcaldy & Dysart v Burntisland Shipyard, a very entertaining 5-5 draw. The first half Burntisland were clearly the better side and they deserved their 3-1 lead at the break. In the second half first the host had a strong period and then it was pretty level. Some good football up front by both sides, there were some really good goals in there. Defensively it was pretty awful as the scoreline suggests.

• 2 weeks later...
A covid alert at Tynecastle resulted in the game v Berwick Rangers being postponed.
Other news.
Wishaw 0 WW 4 
I believe it was staff at the Oriam who tested positive. The delay in finding out was frustrating but I guess they had to contact trace everyone. Glad it did go ahead though, great being back at Prestonfield [emoji108]

2 hours ago, Black Dug said:

I believe it was staff at the Oriam who tested positive. The delay in finding out was frustrating but I guess they had to contact trace everyone. Glad it did go ahead though, great being back at Prestonfield emoji108.png

We were meant to play there today and it was called off.