Pre-Season Friendlies - 2021/22

It is probably worthwhile posting all known pre season friendlies on a single thread to allow fans to know what games are scheduled and when.  Fans, in limited numbers, will also be allowed as soon as Scotland moves to Level 2  (May 17), then onto Level 1 (early June) and Level 0 (late June).

Level 2 - Max outdoors seated - 500, free standing - 250

Level 1 - Max outdoors seated - 1,000, free standing - 500

Level 0 - Max outdoors seated - 2,000, free standing - 1,000

Haddington Athletic has published the following.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

That probably allows all but 10% of non-league clubs to have their normal average attendance, and once the season starts it should be back to normal numbers capacity-wise.

Edited by Ginaro

4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

It is probably worthwhile posting all known pre season friendlies on a single thread to allow fans to know what games are scheduled and when.  Fans, in limited numbers, will also be allowed as soon as Scotland moves to Level 2  (May 17), then onto Level 1 (early June) and Level 0 (late June).

Level 1 - Max outdoors seated - 1,000, free standing - 500

Level 0 - Max outdoors seated - 2,000, free standing - 1,000

Haddington Athletic has published the following.

This thread is like rain on a desert. Thanks for starting it.

13 hours ago, GordonS said:

This thread is like rain on a desert. Thanks for starting it.

Slighly off-topic, but I guess that means fans will also be allowed at SWPL games? As their season only ends in June I might be able to catch a few games...

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Slighly off-topic, but I guess that means fans will also be allowed at SWPL games? As their season only ends in June I might be able to catch a few games...

If you're comfortably doing the fence thing just now then Oriam is fine. Ainslie Park might have possibilities and you could watch through the fence at K Park if you can put up with the mesh. Sadly, Petershill remains just out of view.

47 minutes ago, GordonS said:

If you're comfortably doing the fence thing just now then Oriam is fine. Ainslie Park might have possibilities and you could watch through the fence at K Park if you can put up with the mesh. Sadly, Petershill remains just out of view.

I more mean that it should be officially possible to go to games from 17/5, there is for example Forfar Farmington v Hearts on 19/5, I'd be very tempted to go.

7 hours ago, Marten said:

I'd imagine the teams will be keen to get some paying fans in if they can. I'm hopeful myself, because there'll be a few weeks of games left after the 17th.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s an understatement to say I’m absolutely stoked! This is a heaven sent opportunity for the lower league clubs to attract fans of the bigger SPFL clubs, if they can’t get into see their own teams. Any news of a start date for the EoSL? I’d heard rumours of the weekend of July 17th.

7 minutes ago, yogisbairns said:

It’s an understatement to say I’m absolutely stoked! This is a heaven sent opportunity for the lower league clubs to attract fans of the bigger SPFL clubs, if they can’t get into see their own teams. Any news of a start date for the EoSL? I’d heard rumours of the weekend of July 17th.

Seems likely that most if not all of the pyramid leagues will start on the 17th

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a pre-season friendlies list up and running on my website - hopefully it will be familiar to P&B posters - it's been on the go for a few years now.

Would be delighted to hear about any additional games as they are announced - the West teams seem to be further ahead than the East this year.

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/scottish-pre-season-fixtures-2021/

Edited by scotfootfixs

15 hours ago, scotfootfixs said:

I've got a pre-season friendlies list up and running on my website - hopefully it will be familiar to P&B posters - it's been on the go for a few years now.

Would be delighted to hear about any additional games as they are announced - the West teams seem to be further ahead than the East this year.

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/scottish-pre-season-fixtures-2021/

I regularly check fixtures on that, great work. :) 

20 hours ago, scotfootfixs said:

Thursday, July 1

• Camelon Juniors – Syngenta

This is not a confirmed game and not on any Camelon friendly lists.

53 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Friendlies for Linlithgow Rose.

Whitburn away - 15th June

Pollok away - 23rd june

Hearts home - 26th June

Armadale away - 29th June

Bonnyrigg home - 3rd July

Beggars home - 10th July

Was Lithgae meant to play Whitburn today, heard they were going to play out of ignorance to the EOS ruling, amazing the rumours you hear.

2 hours ago, Kemlin Dan said:

Was Lithgae meant to play Whitburn today, heard they were going to play out of ignorance to the EOS ruling, amazing the rumours you hear.

few teams have already played games. The EOS might have put out rules, no one is listening and many EOS teams have played. i have watched two already last monday and thurs night.