St. Mirren vs Hamilton Accies

I will forever remember this game as the one in which Lee Erwin came off the bench and resembled a footballer.

Load of shite, tbh. Accies could have been four or five ahead by the 65th minute. Obviously we made some changes and brought some of our better players on, and could have nicked a draw, but it would have been rough on Accies who played pretty well, IMO.

The subs made a difference when they came on but it wasn't enough. Accies deserved their win, fair play to them. 

We were poor throughout today, very few players you'd say played well. I'd probably say that Erwin was out best player in the 25mins or so he played. 

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

If you lads could do us a favour and beat Killie next game and we could sneak a win at County we will be in 10th going to last game.

Accies look a better team than county to me. 

Disappointing to lose that. Shows how much we miss McGrath and Durmus. 

How difficult can it be for the officials though to work out how watches work. 

About 6 minutes in the second half for goal kicks. One late free kick took over a minute. Multiple subs. Including one in injury time. 

And they add on 3 minutes. 

Obviously Accies are going to waste as much time as they can. Which is fine. But just add on 5-6 minutes. 

Last point. Young Henderson had two great chances there to make his good start even bette. Snatched at both sadly. 

Accies deserved that, no complaints from me. Hope they manage to stay up and upset the usual roasters again. I thought Callaghan was excellent today.

We only played well for about ten minutes in the second half. Erwin and McGrath did well off the bench at least.

I’ve got no idea why Jim didn’t switch Tait and Henderson in the first half and also why Mason didn’t get game time when he might be needed for the semi if Fraser’s out.

Well played Accies,  we got what we probably deserved today. The first half was very poor, and we only looked semi decent after we brought on our better players. 

If nothing else, we've made the relegation battle interesting.

As for us, we really need to have a good week in training before next Sunday's game.

20 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Is Obika injured?

Erwin actually pretty decent when he came on, but our attacking options not looking great for next week. 

Yes. Groin injury.