Partick vs Falkirk

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

If Dowds and Durnan are fit enough for the bench but aren't starting that suggests to me we are looking at the playoffs, which is probably sensible if a little depressing.

No sense rushing them back if they are just back in training. 

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If Dowds and Durnan are fit enough for the bench but aren't starting that suggests to me we are looking at the playoffs, which is probably sensible if a little depressing.

Sensible? I know 3 points tonight is no easy task but win tonight and we’re bang favourites again. Looking at the line up I think we’re fucked though 😡

Glad to see Kelly back. Would be good if we could get Dixon back in at CH for the playoffs.

Also good to see Dowds back on the bench. He has a role to play even if its just to ensure there is someone there to take Sammon off for once he stinks the place out.

Aidan Keena is puzzling me. I have watched him be good at football. Just not for us

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glad to see Kelly back. Would be good if we could get Dixon back in at CH for the playoffs.

Also good to see Dowds back on the bench. He has a role to play even if its just to ensure there is someone there to take Sammon off for once he stinks the place out.

Aidan Keena is puzzling me. I have watched him be good at football. Just not for us

He's a poacher, if you don't create chances he won't be scoring. I fancy him to come off the bench and make a difference tonight.

Guest Peter LaFleur
2 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

The fact that we have an official club channel reading out comments from the roasters on that Facebook page tells you everything you need to know about the people running our club emoji2359.png

This is the most bizarre footage I’ve seen all season from a clubs tv.

Edited by Peter LaFleur

The fact that we have an official club channel reading out comments from the roasters on that Facebook page tells you everything you need to know about the people running our club [emoji2359]

How many is this guy going to read out ?