Partick vs Falkirk

Guest Peter LaFleur
1 minute ago, Virtual Insanity said:

To be totally fair to Williamson, there was no guarantee we'd keep him at the end of the season and Falkirk are good for throwing money at very average players. Also played his part tonight.

These contracts are really worth f**k all too. He could still end up anywhere.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

After watching that tonight and the performances since December, we'll be lucky to sell a single season ticket for next season

Think I've suffered permanent psychological damage 

We all have - who the hell thought it’s a good idea to appoint a new assistant manager before we even have a manager in place.I’m afraid that just demonstrates the ineptitude within the management of the club . Bunch of fannies the lot of them . 

You know what else really pissed me off tonight?

The club advertising snoods on their Facebook page. They're fucking ROYAL BLUE for f**k's sake.

How do you get a decision over the colour of snoods so monumentally fucking wrong? It's so, so, simple yet our fucking arseholes in charge can't do it right.

EDIT: wrong thread 😅

Edited by Gaz

To all Falkirk fans. 

I am delighted as a Jag Fan to have won tonight's game and automatic promotion. 

I am however not gloating or rubbing in this result as I remember, and always will, that your club, Falkirk, together with East Fife, Peterhead and  (perhaps) Dumbarton  supported us last year in our attempts to fight that unfair relegation. 

While I believe we should never have been relegated in that manner  I also believe Raith should never have been promoted ahead of Falkirk. You were shafted by the SPFL just as much as we were. 

I hope you can regroup and get promoted via the play-off games. I will be cheering you on and I know many Jag Fans will be doing the same. Keep the faith  - it's not over til the fat lady sings. 

Best of luck. 

1 minute ago, Exiledjag said:

To all Falkirk fans. 

I am however not gloating or rubbing in this result as I remember, and always will, that your club, Falkirk, together with East Fife, Peterhead and  (perhaps) Dumbarton  supported us last year in our attempts to fight that unfair relegation. 

While I believe we should never have been relegated in that manner  I also believe Raith should never have been promoted ahead of Falkirk. You were shafted by the SPFL just as much as we were. 

I hope you can regroup and get promoted via the play-off games. I will be cheering you on and I know many Jag Fans will be doing the same. Keep the faith  - it's not over til the fat lady sings. 

Best of luck. 

The fat lady is hollering her fucking head off.

8 minutes ago, Exiledjag said:

To all Falkirk fans. 

Best of luck. 

As another has said, birthday card pish.

We want Montrose to take the final play-off spot to ensure that Banter Baton takes up semi-permanent residence at Grangemouth.