Partick vs Falkirk

24 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Congratulations to Thistle for the title win. After last season's shenanigans it is well merited and since the resumption they have done what was needed.  It will be funny to look back at some of the postings from the earlier part of the season but the front three of Rudden/Graham/Tiffoney do seem to have made the difference. 

Not just that, but since Bell came at half time at East Fife, we have lost goals in only one game. His partnership with Brownlie has been outstanding.

Just now, jagsfan57 said:

Not just that, but since Bell came at half time at East Fife, we have lost goals in only one game. His partnership with Brownlie has been outstanding.

Certainly true and I thought Bell had given up football after his Ayr seasons, so it surprised me to see him there: I don't always keep up to date with other sides , and you are right that a good defence and goal scorers did the job. It will be a big task next season for Thistle but Raith Rovers have done i so good luck.

36 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He's too busy jacking off over our thread being busy while the club embarrasses itself again. You're wasting your time.

CEE6052B-9A59-43AC-93EA-511CC01BA8B3.jpeg.c7d4d0fa74ce03cc37cd2bb9643a9626.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Image result for Kenneth Williams OH Matron

40 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

After watching that tonight and the performances since December, we'll be lucky to sell a single season ticket for next season

Think I've suffered permanent psychological damage 

Just wait until you wait up tomorrow morning and realise your title dreams are in tatters for another year. 😂 

It’s always the days after the pain really kicks in.