Partick vs Falkirk

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Serious question, will Partick be lifting the trophy and celebrating or will it be petted lips and 'justice' statements?

Thankfully they're not pathetically petty like that.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, renton said:

Papa John's South Stand? f**k sakes :lol:

Appropriately named. The only thing greasier than one of their Pizza’s is the Falkirk fan base.

Edited by Enigma

:D 

f**k me its so odd to be watching us hammer a team 5-0, let alone one in a (relatively) high stakes, high pressure game. I'm still amazed at the run we've managed to go on recently.

Maybe the confidence at the club will start to turn around a bit from here, morale must've been shot to shit for a long time from the bottom up for the last few years but getting back to the 2nd tier at the first attempt is great stuff.

Scott Tiffoney has made a massive impact, and fair fucks to Rudden hitting form right in time to see us through (I'd written him off as a diddy tbh).

Management team have gone from dead men walking to going up automatically as league 1 champions in the space of about a month, incredible stuff.