Partick vs Falkirk

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

It was good of Thistle to leave it to the last 7 games to romp the league. Gave the diddies in the division some false hope that it was ever a contest.

Thistle have really romped it in the end. Fair play to them. They wanted out of the league and used January to get the players to do it. Well deserved champions.

5 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Look, we hadn’t been in the lowest/seaside leagues in 40 years before last season. We’ve had some bad seasons but at least it was at a decent level. Now we’re shit at a lower level and it’s quite hard to swallow. It’s not that hard to grasp.

That's all true.

It might mean that Falkirk fans are genuinely entitled to expect their team to perform better than this.

It's not the same thing as saying they deserve it though.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If you can't debate or just chat without having to try and discredit a poster, please don't comment on my posts again.

I was asking a genuine question of the poster, as I stated. It raises an interesting debate I feel and was asking the guy for his opinion on it. 

He's too busy jacking off over our thread being busy while the club embarrasses itself again. You're wasting your time.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That's all true.

It might mean that Falkirk fans are genuinely entitled to expect their team to perform better than this.

It's not the same thing as saying they deserve it though.

Yep, expect and deserve are different. Certainly no set of fans deserve success more than any other set. Of course expectation levels can vary.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

We're absolutely humpty and a complete laughing stock, but I've seen that "at least you have big crowds!!!" joke about 17 times already. Come on lads, we're there for the taking. Come up with something a bit more imaginative x

B2665270-7F08-4E4E-A5B9-EE72B5E95212.jpeg.201988f3c7b963215e7b5dd1d62366fa.jpeg

Congratulations to Thistle for the title win. After last season's shenanigans it is well merited and since the resumption they have done what was needed.  It will be funny to look back at some of the postings from the earlier part of the season but the front three of Rudden/Graham/Tiffoney do seem to have made the difference. 

Fair play to Thistle. Dodgy start to the season, steadied the ship, then ramped it up when it mattered. Promotion deserved

Us? Turgid start to the season with a series of barely deserved results. Proceeded in a continual downhill direction. Then shat the bed when it mattered. Another year in this league inevitable.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He's too busy jacking off over our thread being busy while the club embarrasses itself again. You're wasting your time.

CEE6052B-9A59-43AC-93EA-511CC01BA8B3.jpeg.c7d4d0fa74ce03cc37cd2bb9643a9626.jpeg