Partick vs Falkirk

Just now, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Why do you deserve better?
Genuine question here.
Why do you deserve better than Airdrie or Montrose or Cove? Or do you just mean you deserve better in general? But that brings us around again to why?

You are putting a lot of stock on the word "deserve" IMO. Im sure it would be clarified by the poster not to mean automatic entitlement, but simply better than what those in charge of FFC have served up to their customers and the way they have treated said customers over a significant time. Learn some of the background maybe, I know this is one of your wee things, like SPL or apostrophe's in the wrong place but your just steaming into an absolute nothing comment

If you can't debate or just chat without having to try and discredit a poster, please don't comment on my posts again.

I was asking a genuine question of the poster, as I stated. It raises an interesting debate I feel and was asking the guy for his opinion on it. 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think that was the first guys point. I don’t think he meant Falkirk specifically- if he did, my apologies.

Aye, it raises a point certainly, but the unfortunate thing is that many clubs have a loyal and devoted following but will have a shite season or few regardless!

If you can't debate or just chat without having to try and discredit a poster, please don't comment on my posts again.
I was asking a genuine question of the poster, as I stated. It raises an interesting debate I feel and was asking the guy for his opinion on it. 
Discredit? [emoji1787] away ye go man

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Why do you deserve better?
Genuine question here.
Why do you deserve better than Airdrie or Montrose or Cove? Or do you just mean you deserve better in general? But that brings us around again to why?

You are putting a lot of stock on the word "deserve" IMO. Im sure it would be clarified by the poster not to mean automatic entitlement, but simply better than what those in charge of FFC have served up to their customers and the way they have treated said customers over a significant time. Learn some of the background maybe, I know this is one of your wee things, like SPL or apostrophe's in the wrong place but your just steaming into an absolute nothing comment

Why waste your time? He's just desperate to apply the mini sevco tag.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, it raises a point certainly, but the unfortunate thing is that many clubs have a loyal and devoted following but will have a shite season or few regardless!

Look, we hadn’t been in the lowest/seaside leagues in 40 years before last season. We’ve had some bad seasons but at least it was at a decent level. Now we’re shit at a lower level and it’s quite hard to swallow. It’s not that hard to grasp.

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

An odd end to an odd season.  Absolutely pumping the team we thought would be our closest rivals, to win the title, and the commentators just having a wee gab about the Euros in front of what seems like a training match

2 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Wasn't going to post again on this thread but there's actually an Inverness fan questioning why Falkirk, as a bigger club with a decent support, should expect more.

Inverness, who are the result of a merger.

Yes but we’re better than you and have been for a while.