Partick vs Falkirk

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He hasn’t called for better he said Falkirk fans deserve better. Why is that?

Perhaps the poster is suggesting that the level of support shown to the club prior to this meltdown by fans and their dedication through funding and pre covid, match attendance counts for being deserving of better. Just check the level of Falkirk fan interest/input on this site.

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The only positive I'm taking from tonight is we will never see the vast majority of these players in a Falkirk jersey again after the summer 

We've still got 2 more league games and then 2 playoff games, with an utterly demoralised, directionless and leaderless squad of horseshit losers to go through first.

Just now, banditjag said:

Perhaps the poster is suggesting that the level of support shown to the club prior to this meltdown by fans and their dedication through funding and pre covid, match attendance counts for being deserving of better. Just check the level of Falkirk fan interest/input on this site.

But loads of club’s fans have supported their club like that. I always get the impression Falkirk fans have ideas above their station just because they have alright crowds sometimes.  And on the whole I like the Falkirk fans on here.

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

We've still got 2 more league games and then 2 playoff games, with an utterly demoralised, directionless and leaderless squad of horseshit losers to go through first.

At this rate, I wouldn't be so sure about the bolded part.

Why do you deserve better?
Genuine question here.
Why do you deserve better than Airdrie or Montrose or Cove? Or do you just mean you deserve better in general? But that brings us around again to why?
You are putting a lot of stock on the word "deserve" IMO. Im sure it would be clarified by the poster not to mean automatic entitlement, but simply better than what those in charge of FFC have served up to their customers and the way they have treated said customers over a significant time. Learn some of the background maybe, I know this is one of your wee things, like SPL or apostrophe's in the wrong place but your just steaming into an absolute nothing comment

Absolutely no guarantee of playoff games either. We aren’t winning another game all season, Montrose will have a game against us to win, and one more win will get them in there.

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Not 100% sure on the play off part.