Partick vs Falkirk

I hate this squad of shite that we’ve assembled. Absolutely shite and spineless group of players that have once again done nothing at all to either try and win the game or stop them scoring. Everything far, far too easy for them who more than deserve their comfortable lead.

Absolutely pathetic stuff.

I hate this squad of shite that we’ve assembled. Absolutely shite and spineless group of players that have once again done nothing at all to either try and win the game or stop them scoring. Everything far, far too easy for them who more than deserve their comfortable lead.

As discussed three years ago when we closed the academy, this is what happens when you sign solely journeymen and loanees.
Wage thieves.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Looking at the performance so far, quite a few of your players are entering their last few weeks of full time professional football.

Thought you guys were exaggerating how bad you are. Hard to see many positives tbh.