Partick vs Falkirk

Am I right in thinking that Falkirk are currently playing some 17 year olds at centre half? If so, I would like to think that Graham's physicality will be a big test for them, and hopefully he'll come out on top. Combine that with Tiffoney and Rudden's pace, and Cardle who's one trick seems to still work an alarming amount and we should be good for some chances.

Bell made a bit of an arse of it for the penalty last night, but him and Brownlie have been solid otherwise. Morrison has looked a good player every time I've seen him though, and while I know he gets stick from the Falkirk fans, I think Sammon is a decent striker so not overly confident of keeping a clean sheet.

Hopefully Bannigan and/or Docherty are able to play.

f**k it, 3-1 Thistle. Tiffoney, Rudden and Cardle to score for us, Sammon for Falkirk. 

54 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Am I right in thinking that Falkirk are currently playing some 17 year olds at centre half? If so, I would like to think that Graham's physicality will be a big test for them, and hopefully he'll come out on top. Combine that with Tiffoney and Rudden's pace, and Cardle who's one trick seems to still work an alarming amount and we should be good for some chances.

Bell made a bit of an arse of it for the penalty last night, but him and Brownlie have been solid otherwise. Morrison has looked a good player every time I've seen him though, and while I know he gets stick from the Falkirk fans, I think Sammon is a decent striker so not overly confident of keeping a clean sheet.

Hopefully Bannigan and/or Docherty are able to play.

f**k it, 3-1 Thistle. Tiffoney, Rudden and Cardle to score for us, Sammon for Falkirk. 

McLelland is 19, Neilson, who is the better of the two IMO, will be 18 next month.

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

What's the Thistle streaming service like? Manual camera, decent zoom and replays, or daft robot camera mounted on a block of flats a couple of miles away? 

Manual camera with replays. Only thing is the commentary is absolutely chronic, but if you can look past that it's good coverage. 

Think Falkirk’s advantage of not playing last night might make it an extremely close game (particularly if we tire in the latter stages). Players have just got to go for it now, 1 match away from Glory. Hopefully Tiffoney has another good game, if he’s on form I suspect we’ll have a decent result come full time. 

55 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

What's the Thistle streaming service like? Manual camera, decent zoom and replays, or daft robot camera mounted on a block of flats a couple of miles away? 

It's two bearded c***s sitting on a retro sofa, sipping coffee & writing poetry while listening to Belle and Sebastian (cassette, of course). The game plays in the background on a vintage cine projector.

50/50 winner gets a loaf of artisanal olive bread.

7 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

It's two bearded c***s sitting on a retro sofa, sipping coffee & writing poetry while listening to Belle and Sebastian (cassette, of course). The game plays in the background on a vintage cine projector.

This sounds much better than listening to Michael Max get every player’s name wrong and say everything should be a penalty. Make it happen, Thistle.

48 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

B88A6049-5C14-4782-B549-1E96A9E24E5C.jpeg

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

Sounds better than six or seven of the offerings in the Championship. 

Just the sofa would be preferable to Inverness'.

As for the game, one sign of improvement from the Cove draw was our willingness (not ability) to counter attack at pace. If Partick's forwards have an off-night, there's an outside chance we could sneak a win* 
*We'll lose 4-0 & end the night in 4th.

Stop it

3 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

coverage starts 25 mins into the game but was aok.....well thats what happened last time

We shouldn't win this all the odds are against it. Half a team out injured for the rest of the season, can't create chances, defence like a sieve,, strikers absolute gash. Keeper chucking them in. Expect the unexpected has never rang truer than it is now. 

9 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

We've only gone and got ourselves an interim assistant manager and an interim goalkeeping coach. You're getting pumped now.

Well there’s nothing else for it, Jags. Get interim!!!!! 

(has that joke being cracked before? Did I comment on P&B for the first time in a year for nothing?)