Partick vs Falkirk

Here we go.

Absolutely no reason for us not to go for it. Absolutely no belief that we will. 

Our only hope is we shitfest a penalty and see it out. We should have the advantage having had a longer break but we haven't looked fit all season so I don't think that will make the slightest difference.

Massive, massive game this

Assuming that Deveney, Durnan, Hall, Dixon, Connolly, Telfer and Dowds will all still be out. Yes, most of them are shite - but what I wouldn't give to have Telfer and Connolly (and probably Dixon so Neilson could go to RB) available for this one.

4-4-2 please, might as well go for it given we're now firmly drinking at the last chance saloon 

Mutch

Mercer Neilson McClelland Kelly

Morrison Alston Miller Fotheringham

Keena Sammon

Shame about the whole Covid situation, with fans allowed under normal circumstances I reckon this would be close to a sell-out. f**k it, make that a sell-out with thousands more locked outside.

Given the injuries we have, any kind of Falkirk win is going to be extremely ugly.

Prediction: Probably a score draw

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

McCall in post match interview said he hopes Bannigan is back for Thursday and that Docherty is taking pain-killing injections to play but didn't sound too confident about either.

Would guess we'll go with Graham and Rudden up front again given neither finished the 90 tonight.

2-2 again wouldn't surprise me.

4-4-2 ....😃😃😃😃😃😃

Holt had us playing 4-5-1 against Forfar, as said elsewhere,  I dont even think one player back from injury will improve us enough. The training edition of Kai that has Holt as his fanboy is the only hope.

Its gonna be a case of watching and telling myself afterwards...... I told you so

Massive, massive game this
Assuming that Deveney, Durnan, Hall, Dixon, Connolly, Telfer and Dowds will all still be out. Yes, most of them are shite - but what I wouldn't give to have Telfer and Connolly (and probably Dixon so Neilson could go to RB) available for this one.
4-4-2 please, might as well go for it given we're now firmly drinking at the last chance saloon 

Mutch

Mercer Neilson McClelland Kelly

Morrison Alston Miller Fotheringham

Keena Sammon

Shame about the whole Covid situation, with fans allowed under normal circumstances I reckon this would be close to a sell-out. f**k it, make that a sell-out with thousands more locked outside.
Given the injuries we have, any kind of Falkirk win is going to be extremely ugly.
Prediction: Probably a score draw
Remind me, how big is this game?
I'd take a score draw right now if offered.

9 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Probably even bigger than this one

Pretty sure we gave Partick 3,500 tickets for that match and they only brought 2000 fans? I was thinking more along the lines of this...

10,478 at Brockville that night including a tremendous away support 

Those were the days. I was a programme seller back then, loved nights like that with the anticipation and the build up outside the ground. Probably my favourite season watching Falkirk.

We are not winning tomorrow night. I fear for us tbh.

I was thinking more along the lines of this...

10,478 at Brockville that night including a tremendous away support