Stranraer v Elgin City

This season is really putting us (and many other teams too) through the wringer. Absolutely tremendous start to the game and from there we saw it out with ease. Stranraer had a good spell around the time of their goal but otherwise I thought we looked more likely to score throughout. Greg Fleming made an outstanding save from McHardy too, I can't think of many better I've seen at this level. The players and management deserve immense credit, I'm sure they read some pretty negative stuff after the Rovers game and they've done extremely well to get us back on track since then.

great to get a decent win once again the past weeks was a bit start and stop but credit to the team going for it from the start of the game tonight and hopefully they continue that style of form into the rest of the games left and get a playoff spot out of it 

Didn’t see that result coming! I thought we were excellent both in performance and attitude. Stranraer were obviously having an off day ( as we have had plenty recently) but we took advantage superbly and could have had a few more goals. Credit to the management as this team looked like it was just going to limp to the end of the season but we are one good result from a real playoff chance now. The schedule is brutal but it’s the same for all teams so let’s hope we can play at that level and see what happens.

Sore one tonight but it happens in football. Sometimes things just don’t click. 
Hopefully thats out of the system and we kick on.

Well done Elgin, far sharper and wanted it more.

Concerned to hear Yates left Stair Park in a moon boot. Thuggish from Wilson, who was fortunate only to receive a yellow. 

Would like to see the Paton penalty claim again. Had a good view at the time and though it would’ve been a harsh decision.

Intriguing run in. Plenty of nails to be bitten between now and next week. 

Terrible night. Team poor. Internet signal causing us havoc prematch.  Software problems. Hardware issues.

Then official website crashed.  Then Internet went down in 2nd half of streaming.

I know people have paid money but we are trying our best. Volunteers. If the technology fails what can you do.

Back hame in Glasgow knackered

Things hopefully better at next match. #monblu

42 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

Terrible night. Team poor. Internet signal causing us havoc prematch.  Software problems. Hardware issues.

Then official website crashed.  Then Internet went down in 2nd half of streaming.

I know people have paid money but we are trying our best. Volunteers. If the technology fails what can you do.

Back hame in Glasgow knackered

Things hopefully better at next match. #monblu

Two games paid for at Stranraer this season and both have crashed before kickoff. Both times there have been viable streaming options given and the coverage imho is excellent once obtained. I missed 2 goals tonight because of the stream but I think once working Stranraer tv is as good as any in this league.

8 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Two games paid for at Stranraer this season and both have crashed before kickoff. Both times there have been viable streaming options given and the coverage imho is excellent once obtained. I missed 2 goals tonight because of the stream but I think once working Stranraer tv is as good as any in this league.

Agreed, really enjoyed the coverage both times once I got it working. I only missed the first goal last night so I was lucky.

I apologise to city fans as I will only be putting the goals up. Who knows when. Maybe late tonight. The schedule is ridiculous. Time to do the editing and full highlights is becoming really tough when you are working. I actually don't know how the players do it.

Edited by Blue1870

43 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

I apologise to city fans as I will only be putting the goals up. Who knows when. Maybe late tonight. The schedule is ridiculous. Time to do the editing and full highlights is becoming really tough when you are working. I actually don't know how the players do it.

thats not a problem just goes to show how hard some of the people work for smaller league clubs and their dedication towards them 

1 hour ago, Blue1870 said:

Wow that was a hard edit..😆🙃🙄

Well played Elgin.. decided to give u highlights instead of just the goals.

God knows how you do it. I’d of had the footage straight in the bin. 
keep up the good work. 

[/ it’s all new tech this season so to be expected. I’m hopeful it carries on after this season been a god send [emoji460]️[emoji1490]