What do you admire about your Rivals?

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I admire Dundee’s belief that some day they will win the Scottish Cup again.

It’s funny as f**k every year when they get punted out.

I admire Dundee fans’ apparent forensic accounting talents, which have had them all predicting our demise on several occasions. 

If only some of them had offered their talents to scrutinise their own club’s books at key points in their history they might have saved themselves a lot of time, effort and tablet... 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

To be honest, I dont know that much about Edinburgh City, but their social club is in a wonderful scenic and peaceful spot.

It's odd but I still think of our rivals as being Whitehill Welfare and Spartans. Hibs were just our noisy neighbours when we were at Meadowbank!

I suppose our "derby" is against Cowdenbeath these days but I can't really dislike them and I admire Cowden for surviving in an uncaring universe and having a bloody good programme.

Guest TheJTS98

I like Sunshine on Leith.

Most Hibs fans I've ever met have been pretty good guys when on any subject other than Hearts. Some of them really need to calm down when it comes to us.

Supporting a non-OF side is always the right answer, and that includes Hibs fans.

Edited by TheJTS98

14 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Won't even give them credit for having a good pie? 

St Johnstone have better pies than Kilmarnock.

Specifically the Steak and Chorizo. 

This is a serious matter that we all need to talk about at some stage.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

After they reformed I must admit I was a tad surprised they sustained the attendances they had in the lower leagues. I must admit I doubt we would have had that but at the same time we wouldn’t have bought this same club shite. 

They were winning 9 times out of 10, of course they were going to have good crowds.

If they were playing their kids and finishing 4th/5th in the 3rd Division that first season, they’d soon get bored very quickly. 

That was never going to happen though. They had to make sure they signed players to get them promoted with ease.

Of that clubs itself nothing, of the poor people who are genuinely Morton fans and stick with the club through the good🤣 and the bad at least they aren't Rangers or Celtic fans.

Edited by thomas

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Johnstone have better pies than Kilmarnock.

Specifically the Steak and Chorizo. 

This is a serious matter that we all need to talk about at some stage.

You should start a different thread - our owner has stated that our pies are being changed for the new season, which is not a high bar to set................

Am I right in thinking your pies are made in Dundee??

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

You should start a different thread - our owner has stated that our pies are being changed for the new season, which is not a high bar to set................

Am I right in thinking your pies are made in Dundee??

Yes they are. Our local award winning Baker cannot supply enough pies for us believe it or not.

As a Jeanfield fan I absolutely despise how fucking good our local rivals are, not only are they the second most successful side in the nation in the last decade but they have Millions in the bank, play exciting sexy football, often in far flung European destinations and have a fair amount of 10s in their support. Lucky lucky b*****ds that we should all aspire to be like imo.

I guess their aversion to being relegated has to be somewhat admired, although that is being fully tested this year.

Their charitable cash donations to countries on the African continent have to be admired too.