Clyde v East Fife

I don’t think it is that much different at all. If the ruling was Hibs to receive 3-0 reversal if they didn’t play ,they played the fixture to avoid this but EF refused to play the fixture and are exempt from the same penalty, there is just no consistency in the gvng bodies decisions and they just make the rules up as they go along.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not having a go at EF here, tbh if the roles were reversed I would imagine Clyde would do the same. Obviously forfeiting the game would have had a massive effect on Dumbarton who are blameless in all of this. I am not totally  pleased with the outcome although it is the most sensible and fairest outcome including the fact Clyde could be disadvantaged heading into the possibility of playoff matches with less time to recuperate.

Aye, having our current 2 point lead and goal difference wiped out without our closest opposition even kicking a ball, we're over the fucking moon. 
Can you imagine the meltdown you boys would be having if this was the other way around? [emoji38]

Judging by their meltdown when our game was postponed at the start of the season, it would've been incredible!

Guest andyp1301
4 hours ago, haufdaft said:

I hope Clyde are compensated for any financial costs incurred on Tuesday.

Oh you? let's make it even more contentious.....

1 minute ago, Stevo Fife said:

Suddenly, this thread doesn't seem important anymore.

I quite like the fact that East Fife are now bookending our stint in L1. Full circle and all that.

18 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Only mini bus breaking rules was the Peterhead one bringing back their central belt players. No social distancing on that mini bus. 

As for Clyde if you are referring to the supporters that have travelled in last week no rules have been broken. No travel bans,  no mini buses involved & no car sharing. 

No car sharing....what did they have 12 cars...must have ben a few drink drivers last night? 🤔