Clyde v East Fife

Just now, SLClyde said:

Are you suggesting that contingency plans have been made after not making them all season?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?  But I expect the contingency plan is just a sad face drawn in crayon on the back of a Lidl receipt.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

With this bizarre fixture schedule this was aiways going to be likely to happen. A 22 game season was utter madness. 

Danny Lennon wanted 27! Then had the cheek to say lower league clubs have been shafted. I love Danny and what he's done for Clyde but he's royally made an arse of this

Jumping to conclusions here but, if Clyde have a positive test, can't complete any more games (and aren't made to forfeit them) then we'd finish with 20 points from 19 games ie 1.053 points per game. I'm assuming having played so many games we'll have too many close contacts to a positive test to play on.

If Dumbarton finish tonight's game against Forfar and, assuming the rest of the fixtures (excepts Clyde's) are played, they will play 21 games in total after Peterhead next Tuesday. That would mean they need 23 points ie at least 4 points from the Forfar & Peterhead games to better out points per game.

As I say, I'm jumping to conclusions here and someone can check my maths too.

Edited by Jaggy Snake