Alloa vs Dunfermline

Never watched it, but hearing McCann being useless isn’t a surprise. The boy just hasn’t got it.

Total dead rubber but still a bit of shitter of a result heading in to two solid games.

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

As soon as McCann leaves the club hes guna go on to be the next Shankland. Guaranteed. 

St Johnstone probably will coach him to be a better player in their system.

ETA, how was Gill? 

Edited by 101

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

ETA, how was Gill? 

I'm not sure if he was at fault for the goal. Hard to see from the camera angle. I think somebody got a touch on the initial shot that takes it away from him at his near post.

He made a couple good catches and there was a good save that was tipped over the bar but the ref gave a goal kick, so the ref thought he didn't touch it. The commentator thought it was a good save, as did I. Thought his kicking was good.

He didn't have a great deal to do in all honesty, but looked ok in what he did do.

Edited by Chubbychops

was meant to be really good up at Caley between xmas and new year, I'm much the same opinion as you though.

big chipper says there is a goal in him though so theres always that

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm not sure if he was at fault for the goal. Hard to see from the camera angle. I think somebody got a touch on the initial shot that takes it away from him at his near post.

He made a couple good catches and there was a good save that was tipped over the bar but the ref gave a goal kick, so the ref thought he didn't touch it. The commentator thought it was a good save, as did I. Thought his kicking was good.

He didn't have a great deal to do in all honesty, but looked ok in what he did do.

Doesn't sound like the performance to judge him on but I don't think he should be our backup next year. 

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

The ref called the ‘save’ correctly,  gill’s hand was on the underside of the bar but the ball touched the top of the bar instead of his hand.

He was involved a lot more in possession than OFW is and did a pretty good job at that, picked the right passes and also when just to clear his lines.

The fact I’m talking about a goalkeeper’s passing game does kinda prove the point that it wasn’t a game to judge him on.  Nothing he could do for the goal.

He did deck an alloa player late on which was funny. 

Since we’re talking of youngsters,  I thought Allan had a good game.   Not sure of his contract situation but he’s now 21,  so it’s getting to a point where we need to be considering if he’s going to be competing for a first team place instead of just being one for the future.