Alloa vs Dunfermline

3 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Quite disappointed the team isn't pretty much unchanged.

Got a big game Tuesday.  I think a sending off or injury to a guy like Wighton will do more damage than trying to keep a run going.

Not really getting the point of the McManus number10 role.

He's  just not a good enough footballer. He gives the ball away all the time. His either a striker or nothing for me. Thing is, he's the third best striker we have.

ah well nice to go out with a win and clean sheet , Dead rubber though so hard to assess performance but positive on the day .

why does ray grant turn in two good performances now ?  a bit frustrating  but more likely due to hetherington not on the park as well  ?

i hope we can keep most of the team though , with a good man behind them we could challenge to be back again .

1 minute ago, whereismillar said:

ah well nice to go out with a win and clean sheet , Dead rubber though so hard to assess performance but positive on the day .

why does ray grant turn in two good performances now ?  a bit frustrating  but more likely due to hetherington not on the park as well  ?

i hope we can keep most of the team though , with a good man behind them we could challenge to be back again .

I'm quite surprised how far adrift Alloa are. I think you look a better side than Morton for a start. Play some decent football tae.

3 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm quite surprised how far adrift Alloa are. I think you look a better side than Morton for a start. Play some decent football tae.

too many silly mistakes though  , which cost us the points to put us on a Par  .....pun intended  🙂 with the rest of the strugglers .

now off to gauge the reaction the Morten forum

Edited by whereismillar