Saints v Saintees, Scottish Cup Semi-final Sunday 09/05/2021 14:15

10 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I think you’ll find he knows that you as a fan base are all wanks. 

Shaun admits that it’s hard to disagree. 😀

I wonder if Rooney knows you spend every waking hour wanking over him online. Bizarre behaviour for a man approaching his 60th but each to their own I suppose.

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I wonder if Rooney knows you spend every waking hour wanking over him online. Bizarre behaviour for a man approaching his 60th but each to their own I suppose.

Personally I think it’s bizarre that a complete no mark w****r like you would take the time and effort to look up someone’s profile on a football forum, in some petty and pathetic attempt at trying to get one over on me. 

You batter in if makes you feel important or relevant. It’s good to see you rattled. 

Edited by glenburn bud

7 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Personally I think it’s bizarre that a complete no mark w****r like you would take the time and effort to look up someone’s profile on a football forum, in some petty and pathetic attempt at trying to get one over on me. 

You batter in if makes you feel important or relevant. It’s good to see you rattled. 

E4A5AA6B-032A-4EDF-9520-8105383A5C5B.png.44215727b7b337bc5d1e190071d53379.png

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Zander Clark apparently fit and ready for this. 

Think we're full strength now, apart from wee Tanser who's out for the season.

Zander Clark apparently fit and ready for this. 
Think we're full strength now, apart from wee Tanser who's out for the season.
Just shows you, can't take anything for granted with covid still about.

Hopefully a speedy recovery for the players in question.

11 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

If the 4 players rumoured are right, then Clark would be playing if he was fit or not 😂

Only 1 starter in the 4 rumoured names, IMO, so not a total disaster. May change the set up though.

If the 4 players rumoured are right, then Clark would be playing if he was fit or not [emoji23]
Only 1 starter in the 4 rumoured names, IMO, so not a total disaster. May change the set up though.
Had a wee look at the thread and seen the names mentioned.

Even if Clark doesn't make the game we won't threaten an 18 year old keeper with any shots anyway and Chris Kane is a stick on to score so May isn't needed [emoji23].

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Had a wee look at the thread and seen the names mentioned.

Even if Clark doesn't make the game we won't threaten an 18 year old keeper with any shots anyway and Chris Kane is a stick on to score so May isn't needed emoji23.png.

Would be interesting anyway, sure our 3rd choice is an 18yo, who's only real experience is for Edinburgh University 😂

This is just a ploy to make sure we're no longer favourites IMO.

Edited by RandomGuy.

14 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Not the best of preparation leading up to a big game. You would imagine this has had a bearing on training etc for the Wurzels. 

On the flipside, how do St Mirren prepare now?

Our line up before was pretty predictable IMO, not so much now...

49 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I know of 2 Perth folk who've tested positive in the last 48 hours, after week (maybe months) of nothing. Not a proper sample of course but there was an epidemiologist on the radio just the other day saying this was a really dangerous time as people are becoming complacent. 

Anyway I think this swings the advantage to St Mirren. 4 players out of a tiny squad like ours is a massive blow nomatter who they are. 

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don't think any of the rumoured players would have started other than Craig TBH, and not sure that Bryson is a massive downgrade.  If the list is right taking out 2 centre mids pretty much guarantees we'll not be playing a front 2. I think we'll go with something fairly close to the Hibs team but with a much thinner bench (obviously).

Clark, Booth, McCann, Gordon, Kerr,  Rooney, Bryson, McCann, Spoony, MOH, Kane would be my guess.

Anyway I think this swings the advantage to St Mirren. 4 players out of a tiny squad like ours is a massive blow nomatter who they are. 

We are well aware of the impact a covid outbreak can have on a smaller squad. This doesn’t change anything, you’ll still play your own game with only a change in personnel. Hopefully the 2 in question make a full recovery.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hopefully we prepare to put a team out capable of halting your dominance in the domestic cups this season. We will still be the underdogs in this tie. 

I hope all the St Johnstone players recover fully. May the best team win.

Edited by Guest