Saints v Saintees, Scottish Cup Semi-final Sunday 09/05/2021 14:15

12 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Will folk just get over Tommy fucking Wright. He's gone, good fucking riddance. 

Imagine slagging off one of your finest managers in your history. 

I really hope St Mirren cuff these tractor loving sheep shagging farmers if only to kill off the Hartley and Main demons of the 2000/2001 season. Cheating cnuts.

Us Vs Hibs is probably the box office choice. The combined forces of Jack Ross teams shiting it on the big occasions squaring off against our complete inability to beat a Jack Ross team.

Then again, I probably made a similar post prior to the LC semi final, right before an utter non-appearance from anyone in a St Mirren shirt at Hampden.

38 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Imagine slagging off one of your finest managers in your history. 

I really hope St Mirren cuff these tractor loving sheep shagging farmers if only to kill off the Hartley and Main demons of the 2000/2001 season. Cheating cnuts.

f**k up ya w**k, he's now a rival to St Johnstone and was paid well for the job he did while here. Sure he has affinity for his time at the club but if you or anyone else thinks he wouldn't love getting one over Saints then you are greatly mistaken and for this reason he can get fucked as well.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

f**k up ya w**k, he's now a rival to St Johnstone and was paid well for the job he did while here. Sure he has affinity for his time at the club but if you or anyone else thinks he wouldn't love getting one over Saints then you are greatly mistaken and for this reason he can get fucked as well.

EEE338C0-050A-4325-B08F-F14243538D14.jpeg.d4facd721a3e3a702678bbdb6cbec336.jpeg

11 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Us Vs Hibs is probably the box office choice. The combined forces of Jack Ross teams shiting it on the big occasions squaring off against our complete inability to beat a Jack Ross team.

This is what I see as the Final.

Everyone will get caught up in the "double"/"Saints v United again" storyline, while "St Mirren v Ross" is there too. 

I think there's every chance we can beat St Mirren/United/Hibs and win this trophy, I just don't believe I'll live in a world where St Johnstone win both cups in one season though, so a loss here feels inevitable. 

9 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Davidson should get manager of the year. But their fans are the most tedious c***s in the league by a huge distance.  Still to come west coast you know we have heard it all before.  

I’ve spent many a day in Perth pre match in their social club at the ground. Never had a problem. Would rather spend time in their company than the Ugly Sisters or Jambos. 

On 27/04/2021 at 21:26, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Having to read the St Mirren fans’ tedious middle-aged man patter for over a week. Wish we had got United tbh. 

A9EF0422-AD83-49C7-AE1C-A6A5E1E8B4A3.png.0dd7974977461fc34215b1e3378d32d0.png

10 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

It says everything you need to know that the Fuddies signing a Saints fringe player as a marquee signing feels like a reach.

Animated GIF