Saints v Saintees, Scottish Cup Semi-final Sunday 09/05/2021 14:15

27 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

You can f**k right off I’m saying f**k all about him or anything to do with The wurzels.

Until we win, then it'll be "fucking hate the football club and all their fans but all the best to my big mate, my bestest mate, loveable big guy so he is, did I tell you I know a St Johnstone player? Brilliant big c**t so he is, Rooney,  big Shaun, aye he's my pal,  best of luck to him"

We've heard it.

Until we win, then it'll be "fucking hate the football club and all their fans but all the best to my big mate, my bestest mate, loveable big guy so he is, did I tell you I know a St Johnstone player? Brilliant big c**t so he is, Rooney,  big Shaun, aye he's my pal,  best of luck to him"
We've heard it.
Spill then. Which Saints player is he mates with?

You can f**k right off I’m saying f**k all about him or anything to do with The wurzels.

Don’t be so easily put off by some of our posters. Some of us remember and appreciated your comments earlier in the season about the big man.

3 hours ago, Yflab said:

Hopefully we prepare to put a team out capable of halting your dominance in the domestic cups this season. We will still be the underdogs in this tie. 

Well yeah, I just wonder how much it changes St Mirrens approach. If one of the 4 is one of our CBs, then that means Rooney becomes a CB and we lose a massive threat at RWB. Type of thing that maybe changes the gameplan for St Mirren.

I fully suspect it won't change anything tbh, but Goodwin, probably unfairly, strikes me as a manager who'll often overthink things trying to be clever.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Just to put this in context, we rested 7(seven) players at the weekend and still beat Hibs.

As you were lads.

Ah, but we rested 4 players against Accies and.... oh, wait!

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well yeah, I just wonder how much it changes St Mirrens approach. If one of the 4 is one of our CBs, then that means Rooney becomes a CB and we lose a massive threat at RWB. Type of thing that maybe changes the gameplan for St Mirren.

I fully suspect it won't change anything tbh, but Goodwin, probably unfairly, strikes me as a manager who'll often overthink things trying to be clever.

Nah, I think that's fair. Not as bad as he used to be, but it still happens. To be fair to him, it's come off a few times as well.

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

One of your fans partners (obviously not munoz unless we count his mum) who also is covid+ trying to leach onto the bold Stevie as he has a pint in a Newburgh beer garden.

worzel_gummidge_smiling.jpg

St Mjrren fans having a meltdown on Twitter over our Covid situation is a weird one.

Boy has veered wildly from telling a club who haven't complained to "stop complaining and get over it!!!" multiple times, to then complaining and not getting over it happening to St Mirren, by claiming we shouldnt be in the top 6 and should have sympathy with St Mirren, as we seemingly ruthlessly snuck in the back door while St Mirren were missing their entire squad through Covid.

Semi-Final week does some strange things to people.

The last time we reached a Scottish Cup Final. Skills from McDowall at the start there. 😍

Funny how less 'wild' fans actually used to get, even 34 years ago. Limbs definitely wasn't a thing there.

Edited by Coventry Saint

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mjrren fans having a meltdown on Twitter over our Covid situation is a weird one.

Boy has veered wildly from telling a club who haven't complained to "stop complaining and get over it!!!" multiple times, to then complaining and not getting over it happening to St Mirren, by claiming we shouldnt be in the top 6 and should have sympathy with St Mirren, as we seemingly ruthlessly snuck in the back door while St Mirren were missing their entire squad through Covid.

Semi-Final week does some strange things to people.

St Johnstone are angry that four of their players miss Sunday's Scottish Cup semi-final with St Mirren, despite two testing negative for Covid, as they made sure to adhere to all social distancing protocols. (Daily Record)

....oops

18 hours ago, tree house tam said:

We've heard it.

Like the other nobody who had a go at me I actually couldn’t care less about what you think. It’s a fucken football forum and I happened to mention a mate and wished him and his team all the best in a cup final. It won’t happen again so away and get a life you attention seeking p***k.

image.png.85743c08f2345d3e3755ec2398ddd072.png

That wording from the Record, though, FFS. "Covid Jobsworths." "Seething."

127k dead in the past 13 months and people implementing the associated restrictions are "jobsworths", apparently.

And here are St Johnstone's "seething" quotes:

image.png.6e88f0444529022f7f382b13c555917a.png

The press really do themselves no favours, do they?

24 minutes ago, weebud said:

St Johnstone are angry that four of their players miss Sunday's Scottish Cup semi-final with St Mirren, despite two testing negative for Covid, as they made sure to adhere to all social distancing protocols. (Daily Record)

....oops

Yeah, probably best not to use a Keith Jackson article to prove your point m8.

Literally nobody at Saints has complained at all, and our manager has quotes this morning where be just briefly mentions it as another obstacle to overcome and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, probably best not to use a Keith Jackson article to prove your point m8.

Literally nobody at Saints has complained at all, and our manager has quotes this morning where be just briefly mentions it as another obstacle to overcome and nothing more.

You believe (make believe) what you like love.......incidentally I don't blame them for complaining or feeling hard done by, if they have adhered to all the guidelines and protocols the two negative isolations seem pretty harsh. As others have said I hope all involved recover soon and are not affected long term.