Saints v Saintees, Scottish Cup Semi-final Sunday 09/05/2021 14:15

St Mirrens 3 Cup wins puts them in a bracket with behemoths of the game like Vale of Leven.

Queens Park absolutely blow them out the water with 10 cup wins though, truly Scotlands sleeping giants.

This would be such a missed opportunity if we lose here.  The game could obviously go either way,  but at the end of the day it's st Mirren in a Scottish Cup semi final.

I agree with the st Mirren poster earlier on who said we are better in every department. Other than when with 10 men, we have massively outplayed them this season.  Better players, in better form and with a better manager.

If st Mirren sneak through, fair play well done, that's Cup football.  But we should be winning this comfortably.

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirrens 3 Cup wins puts them in a bracket with behemoths of the game like Vale of Leven.

Queens Park absolutely blow them out the water with 10 cup wins though, truly Scotlands sleeping giants.

Let put things in perspective- Greenock Morton have more final( Scottish Cup)appearances than the Wurzels. 

26 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Let put things in perspective- Greenock Morton have more final( Scottish Cup)appearances than the Wurzels. 

Thats nice, how's it working out for them?

Let's be honest if it didn't happen this century then it really means f**k all.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

This would be such a missed opportunity if we lose here.  The game could obviously go either way,  but at the end of the day it's st Mirren in a Scottish Cup semi final.

I agree with the st Mirren poster earlier on who said we are better in every department. Other than when with 10 men, we have massively outplayed them this season.  Better players, in better form and with a better manager.

If st Mirren sneak through, fair play well done, that's Cup football.  But we should be winning this comfortably.

This is my way of thinking.

2 minutes ago, The Marly said:
2 hours ago, Munoz said:
From a Saints supporter's point of view- just lovely. 

You're not a Saints supporter m9.

Correct,  I'm Saints diehard m8.

4 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

By the time Sunday’s game starts I’ll be back to despising the Perth wankers more than ever. I don’t care if my mate or even my son played for them, I can’t stand the arrogant b*****ds.

You got a mate that plays for St Johnstone?

By the time Sunday’s game starts I’ll be back to despising the Perth wankers more than ever. I don’t care if my mate or even my son played for them, I can’t stand the arrogant b*****ds.
Rooney got to you already?

Christ.

Makes the game even more of a 50/50 then. We all know he'll make a large, controversial, decision, its just luck of the draw who gets it.

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Awww looks like wee Bud's starting to lose it 

The _Lava_ Short Before _Inside Out_ Is Making People Feel All The Feels.gif

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee