Saints v Saintees, Scottish Cup Semi-final Sunday 09/05/2021 14:15

7 hours ago, Yflab said:

I’ve spent many a day in Perth pre match in their social club at the ground. Never had a problem. Would rather spend time in their company than the Ugly Sisters or Jambos. 

I'm not talking neds here what you get in a bar is no reflection on what you read on the forum from them. Their melt down will be a enjoyable read when the Buddies go through to the final. They did  brilliant in Govan as we did in Paisley putting three goals past Rangers.  

41 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

They did  brilliant in Govan as we did in Paisley putting three goals past Rangers.  

57lnnv.jpg.721b9c55c700bc4f2f20d8e82e7b46b4.jpg

I'm not talking neds here what you get in a bar is no reflection on what you read on the forum from them. Their melt down will be a enjoyable read when the Buddies go through to the final. They did  brilliant in Govan as we did in Paisley putting three goals past Rangers.  
tapatalk_1619527598111.jpeg

I can’t see anything other than an easy win for the fakes next Sunday. They are stronger all over the pitch and in good form. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see us bottle it like we did in the league cup semi-final. 

This'll be a really boring week if St Mirren fans have convinced themselves that playing down their chances on an anonymous football forum will affect the result in the slightest, tbh. 

I'm unsure what we'll do here, think it'll be two up front as Craig/Melamed being completely rested yesterday probably means they'll start here. Rest of the team picks itself, with only a decision to be made on who partners Melamed up front.

Like the fact Middleton is available now, and O'Halloran has picked up form. That's two potential match winners on the bench, which is nice.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This'll be a really boring week if St Mirren fans have convinced themselves that playing down their chances on an anonymous football forum will affect the result in the slightest, tbh. 

I'm unsure what we'll do here, think it'll be two up front as Craig/Melamed being completely rested yesterday probably means they'll start here. Rest of the team picks itself, with only a decision to be made on who partners Melamed up front.

Like the fact Middleton is available now, and O'Halloran has picked up form. That's two potential match winners on the bench, which is nice.

It’s not playing it down at all, I can only remember about one or two games over this season when we actually put in a performance for 90 mins. We tend to show up for one half of a game, where we play well and score then proceed to try and hold what he have. Or we we play well and don’t take any of our chances created.

Id love to think they’ll prove me wrong and match St Johnstone’s effort all over the pitch. But I’ve got the fear we don’t have enough goals in this team to win the game.

11 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

It’s not playing it down at all, I can only remember about one or two games over this season when we actually put in a performance for 90 mins. We tend to show up for one half of a game, where we play well and score then proceed to try and hold what he have. Or we we play well and don’t take any of our chances created.

Id love to think they’ll prove me wrong and match St Johnstone’s effort all over the pitch. But I’ve got the fear we don’t have enough goals in this team to win the game.

I've spent the past week saying McGrath only scores penalties, so he's got a guaranteed hat trick of screamers at least.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've spent the past week saying McGrath only scores penalties, so he's got a guaranteed hat trick of screamers at least.

My big mate is strangely quiet hasn’t said much about the game next Sunday. I’m scared to wind him up in case he sends me pics of him giving me the finger, whilst sat celebrating in the St Johnstone dressing room like he did when we missed out on top six.🤣

3 hours ago, Lex said:

Packed crucible for the final tonight, indoors.
Hampden empty on Saturday and Sunday.
Seething tbqh.

Looks like somewhere down south has had a rave aswell.

It's mental. Both clubs could comfortably have all their season ticket holders in Hampden for this game, even with social distancing.

26 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

A bit surprised that the Buddies haven't mentioned us having a sporting advantage because we're used to playing in empty stadiums. 

Yeah but this is outweighed by our far superior Scottish Cup record- 3 cup wins, 6 finals and too many semi final appearances to mention. 

16 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Yeah but this is outweighed by our far superior Scottish Cup record- 3 cup wins, 6 finals and too many semi final appearances to mention. 

Did I read this was only St Mirrens 3rd semi in the big cup since 87?