Dundee United v Hibernian

Lyle Lanley

Did I just hear them sing "faithful through and through" so they took 28k to a cup final in Glasgow but the one night where things were tough and there club needed them most in there own city they couldn't fill one stand because there was a chance they would have to watch there team get relegated at dens... 

Aye faithful through and through lads 😂

59 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Oh alright, I’ll bite,

Your decent wee winger was decent enough for us too when we were in the Championship.

if you lot manage to shitfest your way into the big league, you may view you decent wee winger in a slightly different light.

That’s a big if mind....

Enjoy the playoffs, I might peek in myself from time to time to see how you are getting on.

Cheers.

Any current United player spring to mind? 😉

4 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Did I just hear them sing "faithful through and through" so they took 28k to a cup final in Glasgow but the one night where things were tough and there club needed them most in there own city they couldn't fill one stand because there was a chance they would have to watch there team get relegated at dens... 

Aye faithful through and through lads 😂

1,940 to be precise.  The smallest away support at any post war Dundee derby I believe.