Dundee United v Hibernian

Lyle Lanley

10 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Part of me is glad there will be no crowd, as I've just been outside to the bins and it's fucking freezing and miserable.

f**k sitting in Hampden in that.

Thats about as close an experience to Hampden as you can get, no?

Freezing

Rain

Smell of bins.

Misery

I mean, that's just Glasgow. A (shite)hole.

20 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Thats about as close an experience to Hampden as you can get, no?

Freezing

Rain

Smell of bins.

Misery

I mean, that's just Glasgow. A (shite)hole.

I live in the leafy west end thankyouverymuch.

Our bins don’t smell. The rest is correct.

36 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I live in the leafy west end thankyouverymuch.

Our bins don’t smell. The rest is correct.

A fresh smelling leafy shitehole full of hipster wanks then?

Sounds a bit like the Ferry.

58 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Can't even watch on Premier Sports otherwise my other discounts get taken off on Virgin. 

Hopefully there's a decent wee burn out there I can watch it on 😢

If you are able to watch on computer, you can purchase an online subscription for £12.99 and cancel whenever you want. There is an option that will not link it to your Virgin account. It has worked for me.

Just now, Lancashirearab said:

If you are able to watch on computer, you can purchase an online subscription for £12.99 and cancel whenever you want. There is an option that will not link it to your Virgin account. It has worked for me.

I spoke to them earlier. The way my discounts work if I add anything to my package my other discounts don't work so its not worth paying the extra because those discounts are removed. 

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I spoke to them earlier. The way my discounts work if I add anything to my package my other discounts don't work so its not worth paying the extra because those discounts are removed. 

There is an option online that allows you to subscribe that will not mess up your virgin account. 

20210508_154729.jpg

14 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

I'm glad he's picked Macey, Rocky no longer wants to be here and Macey has just confirmed his future with us.

Outwith McGregor I would say Rocky is arguably the best keeper in the league. It’s a cup semi final, I think we should have the best 11 on the park and he can play Macey in the remaining league games.

2 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Outwith McGregor I would say Rocky is arguably the best keeper in the league. It’s a cup semi final, I think we should have the best 11 on the park and he can play Macey in the remaining league games.

You could argue that the two teams playing today have the 2nd and 3rd best keepers in the league (in either order), and neither are playing.

6 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Given that Marciano is out the door at the end of the month and Macey has been the keeper for the entire cup run and has signed up for a contract extension, it'd probably be a sickener to have Rocky come in and get the glory in the Hampden games. It's probably wise in the long term not to have next season's first-choice keeper starting off as a morale case.

Edited by Aim Here

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

As an aside, I may be in the minority, but I'm a fan of smashing through the cup with a round every two weeks.

I accept it may lead to people arguing like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck over "League Season, Cup Season"

I have a feeling the Accies, County and Killie fans maybe don't like the anxiety of having to stew in their negative results for 10 days waiting for the next matchday... or maybe they like not having to watch their teams play.