Old firm game May 2nd 12pm Ibrox

Ajer is a good example of 'you're tall, you're a defender'.

Good on the ball, mobile for a big lad, fucking howlin' at defending.

I remember the way guys like Willie Miller and David Narey read the game.  There isn't a single atom in Ajer's body that has an instinct for defending.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

32 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Hopefully they go for a John Barnes style appointment for maximum amusement.

John Barnes is a member of the gym I go to, I have seen him in there loads of times & have spoken to him occasionally. I have yet to work up the courage to ask him what happened with Viduka that night as he is a surprisingly big lump & fear I will end up Shandon'd.

13 minutes ago, MJC said:

Oh ya beauty! :)

That was extremely enjoyable and all the more so after SKY’s ridiculous coverage of Scott Brown before the game.

After years of him lording it over bang average players, snarling in opponents faces and leading the rest of the team dancing about in front of opposition supports, ‘Broony’ leaves Celtic a loser. Ryan Kent absolutely bossed him today.

Speaking of Kent, he is an absolute Rolls Royce of a footballer and a perfect fit for Rangers as he just oozes class as a player and as a human being.

Well done Rangers, enjoy the rest of your bank holiday and no doubt a good few socially distanced pints of Tennent’s Super in a staunch beer garden to toast an emphatic win to cement your place as the top team in Glasgow.

YATP

Great to see the return of Motherwell's staunchest fan.

How long did it take you to wash the egg off your face last Sunday night?

19 minutes ago, MJC said:

Oh ya beauty! :)

That was extremely enjoyable and all the more so after SKY’s ridiculous coverage of Scott Brown before the game.

After years of him lording it over bang average players, snarling in opponents faces and leading the rest of the team dancing about in front of opposition supports, ‘Broony’ leaves Celtic a loser. Ryan Kent absolutely bossed him today.

Speaking of Kent, he is an absolute Rolls Royce of a footballer and a perfect fit for Rangers as he just oozes class as a player and as a human being.

Well done Rangers, enjoy the rest of your bank holiday and no doubt a good few socially distanced pints of Tennent’s Super in a staunch beer garden to toast an emphatic win to cement our place as the top team in Glasgow.

WATP

FTFY

p.s. Your’e still a 

Od GIF by MCDM

Edited by Jinky67

McGregor will be at Aberdeen next season I reckon. The regression from him since Rodgers left is wild. 

It just proves the point that a footballer can also become worse under a manager (Lennon) as well as better.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Two tackles two yellows for McGregor no talking too no malice,it's not a surprise he has sent off the most players this season.

You do understand the definition of unsportsmanlike conduct yeah?  It doesn’t have to be a bad challenge to be a yellow.

2 minutes ago, Left Back said:

You do understand the definition of unsportsmanlike conduct yeah?  It doesn’t have to be a bad challenge to be a yellow.

I hope you've plenty of time on your hands...

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

The refs are also told to try and keep 11 v 11 on the park,he gave the advantage to sevco to score the goal there is no need to go back and book the player.