Jump to content

Old firm game May 2nd 12pm Ibrox


Recommended Posts

Scotlands best team come to Ibrox full of hope after winning the St Johnstone beat Sevco cup.

 

 

A 2 - 2 result with the game resembling a friendly and Morelos to score against them again. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

This game ALWAYS matters. Broonies last OF game, Kennedy with a point to prove, Rangers will want to give their fans something to smile about.

There you go Sportsound there's 12 hours of content for you.

Can't wait for the 20 minute discussion, breakdown & analysis of what all the players had for breakfast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will likely be full strength for this one with the younger and fringe players getting Livi and Aberdeen.

Cant remember a more meaningless OF match. No one cares about the unbeaten season, Celtic are in such a shambolic state that they currently have more CEO’s than scouts. Both sets of players have been on the beach since late March (it’s questionable if Celtics players were ever anywhere else tbh).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, G51 said:

Will likely be full strength for this one with the younger and fringe players getting Livi and Aberdeen.

Cant remember a more meaningless OF match. No one cares about the unbeaten season, Celtic are in such a shambolic state that they currently have more CEO’s than scouts. Both sets of players have been on the beach since late March (it’s questionable if Celtics players were ever anywhere else tbh).

Tbh, I can't remember the last Old Firm match.   2012 was it? 

No one  cares eh? Pumped by Slavia, humbled by Saints and then perhaps losing your unbeaten closed door season to your nearest and dearest... But I'm sure you happy-go-lucky lovers of Queen and Country will just laugh it off... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Tbh, I can't remember the last Old Firm match.   2012 was it? 

No one  cares eh? Pumped by Slavia, humbled by Saints and then perhaps losing your unbeaten closed door season to your nearest and dearest... But I'm sure you happy-go-lucky lovers of Queen and Country will just laugh it off... 

Kinda weird that some people on here seem to think that Slavia winning that match was a good thing, but there you go. That’s Pie and Bovril for you I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, G51 said:

Kinda weird that some people on here seem to think that Slavia winning that match was a good thing, but there you go. That’s Pie and Bovril for you I suppose.

I'm probably just blinded by hate, but I honestly, would think the compete opposite and consider it weird if an non-Sevco fan thought Sevco losing Europe was a bad thing. 

Can you explain your logic please? Is it about co-efficient points, the questionable moral fabric of one of the Slavia players or some other reason that I should be cheering on the dark side? 

If it's about co-efficient points then I don't care because Aberdeen gets pumped whenever we venture past the 2nd qualifying round. If it's regarding moral fabric of one player then the whole Sevco institution I find deplorable.. 

 

Edited by Bogbrush1903
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm probably just blinded by hate, but I honestly, would think the compete opposite and consider it weird if an non-Sevco fan thought Sevco losing Europe was a bad thing. 

Can you explain your logic please? Is it about co-efficient points, the questionable moral fabric of one of the Slavia players or some other reason that I should be cheering on the dark side? 

If it's about co-efficient points then I don't care because Aberdeen gets pumped whenever we venture past the 2nd qualifying round. If it's regarding moral fabric then the whole Sevco institution I find deplorable.. 

 

it’s about the racism 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

 

Two, maybe three billion?

Minimum.

Can't be bothered with getting another scudding but it's definitely happening. 

2-1 to the Govan bigots.

Edited by Romeo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, G51 said:

I dunno tbh, Sparta Prague Reserves 4-1 Celtic was pretty amusing

 

9 hours ago, G51 said:

Kinda weird that some people on here seem to think that Slavia winning that match was a good thing, but there you go. That’s Pie and Bovril for you I suppose.

That sure is Pie and Bovril for you... 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Fairly conservative estimate for a game of intergalactic importance. 

Thinking about it now, thats probably why the Mars rover thingy has its helicopter going.  Beaming it in to the Catholic and Protestant aliens on Mars. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bennett said:

Scotlands best team come to Ibrox full of hope after winning the St Johnstone beat Sevco cup.

 

 

A 2 - 2 result with the game resembling a friendly and Morelos to score against them again. 

 

Only Celtic can use that term zippy know your place sevco.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...