Old firm game May 2nd 12pm Ibrox

Too easy for sevco today,players are on the beach, thought the ref was card happy and spoiled the game.
Ooft. John Kennedy found. [emoji1787]

In all seriousness though, that's nonsense.

Absolutely two yellow cards and far from being spoiled the game was one of the most entertaining OF's in a while from a neutral perspective.

If I were a Celtic fan I'd be more worried by how the club has imploded in this 10IAR season, rather than by a ref making two obviously correct calls in a dead rubber from 20 odd points behind.

18 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Ooft. John Kennedy found. emoji1787.png

In all seriousness though, that's nonsense.

Absolutely two yellow cards and far from being spoiled the game was one of the most entertaining OF's in a while from a neutral perspective.

If I were a Celtic fan I'd be more worried by how the club has imploded in this 10IAR season, rather than by a ref making two obviously correct calls in a dead rubber from 20 odd points behind.

It's a match thread M8,Ref gives an advantage and a disadvantage isn't in the spirit of the game.
Why would Celtic fans be worried every team starts on zero next season?

Edited by wastecoatwilly

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's a match thread M8,Ref gives an advantage and a disadvantage isn't in the spirit of the game.
Why would Celtic fans be worried every team starts on zero next season.

You are basiclly saying Celtic shouldn't be refereed in the same way as every other club in the world. You are taking paranoia to a new level

It’s the obvious comparison, and the correct one. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a large gap in quality between the two when they’ve been in the same division since then.

They’re at the same point as Celtic were when they were scudding them 5-0 and even a heavy out of form Armstrong was getting on the score sheet. Some turnaround. You wonder how Celtic can recover quickly.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

They’re at the same point as Celtic were when they were scudding them 5-0 and even a heavy out of form Armstrong was getting on the score sheet. Some turnaround. You wonder how Celtic can recover quickly.

That’s fair. When Rangers were giving games to utter shite like Halliday, Garner and Windass.

Why would Celtic fans be worried every team starts on zero next season?
It's in the laws of the game though, which is all that really matters. [emoji6]

Ref got it spot on for anyone not wearing a huge set of green tinted specs.

Mince,the game should've been stopped if he was going to give a red card.
It was stopped m8, 10 seconds later when Rangers scored. [emoji6]

Same as in the second half when Mo El was booked after play stopped after advantage was played for pulling back Kent on half way.

It's funny watching you try to claim a 100% correct red spoiled what was the most entertaining OF of the season, just because that was against your team. Carry on. [emoji846]

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Not according to the laws and he wasn’t administering a red card.  He was administering a yellow card.

Then again everyone pointing this out, and the referee, and the media are all wrong and of course you, as the only person taking this position, are obviously correct as you know something that no-one else in the country seems to know.

30 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That’s fair. When Rangers were giving games to utter shite like Halliday, Garner and Windass.

I think our squad back then was drastically inferior to celtcs whereas there's not as much in it now. 

3 hours ago, Left Back said:

You do understand the definition of unsportsmanlike conduct yeah?  It doesn’t have to be a bad challenge to be a yellow.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I hope you've plenty of time on your hands...

2 hours ago, Left Back said:

Said my piece.   Not engaging with the clown any further.

6 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Not according to the laws and he wasn’t administering a red card.  He was administering a yellow card.

Then again everyone pointing this out, and the referee, and the media are all wrong and of course you, as the only person taking this position, are obviously correct as you know something that no-one else in the country seems to know.

I knew you'd be back...

31 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

It was stopped m8, 10 seconds later when Rangers scored. emoji6.png

Same as in the second half when Mo El was booked after play stopped after advantage was played for pulling back Kent on half way.

It's funny watching you try to claim a 100% correct red spoiled what was the most entertaining OF of the season, just because that was against your team. Carry on. emoji846.png

It was a dead rubber and the result didn't matter M8,the ref fecked it.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

He only has to stop it if it denies a clear goal scoring opportunity or for violent conduct or serious foul play.

Otherwise he can allow play to continue and issue the yellow card at the next break of play. It was McGregors second yellow so hes then sent off. 

Thats the laws as far as im aware and McGregor fucked it not the ref by making a stupid as f**k tackle. 

Lets not dress it up as anything other than that, we were shit however there was nothing at stake so we move on

Edited by Jinky67