Old firm game May 2nd 12pm Ibrox

2 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

It is wild to think that just 3 years ago, Celtic took 5 off of Rangers & if it wasn't for Jay Alnwick it would have been 8 or 9 easily. How did Lennon & Liewell make such a spectacular arse of their clear superiority in such a short space of time?

Arrogance and complacency

3 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Celtic are shite 😂

I was one of many who semi-seriously predicted Rangers would comfortably stop 10IAR when Celtic appointed Lennon, but fucking hell the decline in that club from Rodgers' departure to now is far greater (and funnier) than even i could have expected. 

They're every bit as pish as they were in the early 90s. 

It’s the obvious comparison, and the correct one. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a large gap in quality between the two when they’ve been in the same division since then.

12 minutes ago, gaz5 said:
15 minutes ago, AJF said:
It’ll be a sad day when Kent moves on - he’s a level or two above most on the pitch.
McGregor with a trademark save when required, Davis covering just about every blade of grass, Roofe absolutely clinical and a good day at the office.

Reckon it could be this summer. At what will presumably be a fair old profit for you given how much he's improved in the 3 seasons he's been at Rangers.

Aye, same here unfortunately. I’m hoping rumours of a release clause in his contract are incorrect and we can get a considerable fee.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Aye, same here unfortunately. I’m hoping rumours of a release clause in his contract are incorrect and we can get a considerable fee.

He just looks in an excellent place just now. Top physical condition and playing with an air of arrogance. It won't last forever and it might be that cashing in this summer is ideal. 

13 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Ah. I see Kennedy is following the Celtic party line. Referee fault, first one not s booking.

Seriously, what a clown.

As clear two yellow cards a you'll see.

No matter if the 1st was a yellow or not the decision to make the 2nd tackle knowing he was already booked was lunacy.

No matter if the 1st was a yellow or not the decision to make the 2nd tackle knowing he was already booked was lunacy.

Agreed.

But both were nailed on yellows anyway, so Kennedy was doubly talking shite.

Old Firm managers in general complaining about not getting decisions is hilarious, but today even more so. [emoji1787]

7 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Hopefully they go for a John Barnes style appointment for maximum amusement.

Jamie Redknapp IMO.

Oh ya beauty! :)

That was extremely enjoyable and all the more so after SKY’s ridiculous coverage of Scott Brown before the game.

After years of him lording it over bang average players, snarling in opponents faces and leading the rest of the team dancing about in front of opposition supports, ‘Broony’ leaves Celtic a loser. Ryan Kent absolutely bossed him today.

Speaking of Kent, he is an absolute Rolls Royce of a footballer and a perfect fit for Rangers as he just oozes class as a player and as a human being.

Well done Rangers, enjoy the rest of your bank holiday and no doubt a good few socially distanced pints of Tennent’s Super in a staunch beer garden to toast an emphatic win to cement your place as the top team in Glasgow.

YATP

Edited by MJC