Annan v Stenhousemuur

Guest Midnight Express

I suppose it might be worth tuning in to hear Davie Irons talk about his time with the club and his departure but I have no desire to watch this team again between now and the end of the season. We appear to have chucked it and I cannot see us winning any of our remaining games.

Cove Rangers -vs- Partick Thistle tomorrow night for me!

Guest Midnight Express
4 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I suppose it might be worth tuning in to hear Davie Irons talk about his time with the club and his departure but I have no desire to watch this team again between now and the end of the season. We appear to have chucked it and I cannot see us winning any of our remaining games.

Cove Rangers -vs- Partick Thistle tomorrow night for me!

Cove v Jags should be a game and a half! 

I'm sticking with Stennys game as I missed? Saturdays match and also enjoyed the stream from the Annan the other week if not the result. 

Hopefully a few changes to the Stenny line up will make a difference and we will give them a game, cannot understand why the same players keep getting selected no matter how poor they perform? 

2 minutes ago, Midnight Express said:

Cove v Jags should be a game and a half! 

I'm sticking with Stennys game as I missed? Saturdays match and also enjoyed the stream from the Annan the other week if not the result. 

Hopefully a few changes to the Stenny line up will make a difference and we will give them a game, cannot understand why the same players keep getting selected no matter how poor they perform? 

To be fair to Graeme Smith, he did drop Ryan Blair and Creag Little for Saturday's match against Cowdenbeath (although both would appear as substitutes).

I'm not sure who'd come in at this stage - Thomas Halleran is an obvious shout, maybe Josh Grigor - but, for the size of our squad, there probably isn't a lot of quality in there beyond the regular starting XI and we'll go with what we've already seen.

Guest Midnight Express
10 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

To be fair to Graeme Smith, he did drop Ryan Blair and Creag Little for Saturday's match against Cowdenbeath (although both would appear as substitutes).

I'm not sure who'd come in at this stage - Thomas Halleran is an obvious shout, maybe Josh Grigor - but, for the size of our squad, there probably isn't a lot of quality in there beyond the regular starting XI and we'll go with what we've already seen.

Sticking with tried and tested or experienced players has been part of the problem imo, particularly when they play poorly and stay in the team. 

I  would change the system to 4-2-3-1 and go with mix of young/experienced 

Martin

Brydon  Grigor Corbett Yeats 

Tapping  Blair

Hopkirk  Halleran Fairley

McGuigan

Guest Midnight Express

Would have put Hodge in for Blair tbh honest but got all pragmatic and thought the left side could do with a bit of height/physicality 🤷‍♂️

Guest Midnight Express
15 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Did anyone take in this game? Did Davie Irons say anything worthwhile on commentary?

I had planned to tune-in but couldn't get my ticket purchase to work for some reason? Everytime I submitted my payment details it just froze ☹️

Guest Midnight Express
3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Ah well, nevertheless. At least we didn't lose!

Yes a better result and performance by the sound of it 👍 I'm looking forward to watching the highlights later and seeing Hoppy's goal

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mr_malcolm
Can’t find Annan thread**
What can you tell me about Mark Docherty ? crappy signing on paper hoping you can make it sound more optimistic 

He’s pish.