The Caley v Ayr United

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I was one of the more upbeat but even I thought we were DOOMED after watching the last few games, especially the pathetic display at Arbroath, still, it matters not now as we got away with it and thank Christ for that !!!!

Yeah the Arbroath game did put me in a huge low mood. Just knew Morton would shit the bed today 

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Tommy Wright and Kyle Lafferty to be immediately appointed as co-leaders of the DUP and resigning their Killie positions, to see them lose their last two games and get relegated now please.

Lafferty injured is he not?

Edited by bazka6

Like Ayr and Arbroath as an away day so I'm happy they are staying up.

So long as it's anyone but Falkirk in the league next season I'll be chuffed with that simply because it's a garbage place to go :)

That's a very un'Ayr United' result if not the performance. I will admit to having shat ma pants with that last cross into our box that we eventually cleared. Another beer now and a relaxed evening with the missus. Phew. 

Just now, Pick that one out Marshall said:

naebdy likes us I DONT CARE.

quite a few people like Ayr. stealing Millwall songs and adding in, erm, local flavour that shouldn't have continued past the 70s should also be something that is left behind.