The Caley v Ayr United

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

We'll probably be too hungover / tired after celebrating our magnificent Challenge Cup victory so I think Ayr have the advantage now.

Lot of extra time played, those sober enough to play will be v tired. 

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Our results also improved when McCann reverted to the style of play we had under Robbo and stopped his incessant "play out from the back at all costs" approach. There's no doubt that there was also an uplift when Dodds came in, and Todorov has praised his impact, but it shouldn't be overlooked how much better we were when we ditched our one dimensional approach which other teams had quickly sussed out.

We don't even have ONE dimension to our play

Thankfully the camera is manually operated now.  And the idiot co-commentator has been replaced by Stevie Riley who is one of the co-hosts of the ICT podcast. So that’ll be a massive improvement.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Thankfully the camera is manually operated now.  And the idiot co-commentator has been replaced by Stevie Riley who is one of the co-hosts of the ICT podcast. So that’ll be a massive improvement.

The first time I heard the commentary I thought it was your ex striker Andy Barrowman who was doing it but it very quickly became clear that it definitely wasn't him !!!

Just now, WATTOO said:

The first time I heard the commentary I thought it was your ex striker Andy Barrowman who was doing it but it very quickly became clear that it definitely wasn't him !!!

They’re both Ross County bastards so it’s an easy mistake to make.

10 hours ago, RiG said:

Our results also improved when McCann reverted to the style of play we had under Robbo and stopped his incessant "play out from the back at all costs" approach. There's no doubt that there was also an uplift when Dodds came in, and Todorov has praised his impact, but it shouldn't be overlooked how much better we were when we ditched our one dimensional approach which other teams had quickly sussed out.

36D0C247-9114-4CEA-A30A-9DE874D781B6.png

Edited by ecocme