Doom Derby - Sons -vs- Loons

An eye-bleedingly awful game illuminated by one of the very few moments of genuine quality in the proceedings - well done PJ Crossan, and well finished Connor Duthie.  It remains to be seen what the outcome of the Broadwood affair is, but we are now left with a very difficult pair of fixtures.

My view is simple and has been for weeks now; by whatever means scramble enough points or play-off aggregates to remain in this Division and then proceed to have a complete reboot of the football side of the club, starting with the dugout.  And my back up to that would be to be relegated and then proceed to have a complete reboot of the football side of the club, starting with the dugout.

That was one of the worst halves of football I've ever seen in my whole life. Jesus Christ.

Anyway. Three points were all that mattered and we did it. Deserved too for wanting to win the game, Forfar didn't look overly bothered or ever really play with any urgency until they went a goal down and stuck McCallum up for everything. 

21 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

And my back up to that would be to be relegated and then proceed to have a complete reboot of the football side of the club, starting with the dugout.

Because it worked so well last time...

11 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I think you are misinterpreting my point.  We can either stay up or go down, but either way we proceed, etc.,.....

If we went down I would really fear for us. I think relegation is Armageddon for Dumbarton FC.

6 hours ago, Bogheidman said:

Unfortunately the rules and previous precedents mean that Clyde will get the three points. As ridiculous and unfair as that is in these circumstances.

We'll get confirmation or otherwise on this soon I expect, but whilst it could be an unwelcome postscript to a chaotic season it should in no way prevent or delay the tough decisions which require to be taken on football matters at DFC.  Meantime, we battle on in the effort to retain our League One status.

7 hours ago, Bogheidman said:

Unfortunately the rules and previous precedents mean that Clyde will get the three points. As ridiculous and unfair as that is in these circumstances.

What precedent has been set for this? I just don't see how East Fife can be punished when Clyde have let a guy turn up ready to play when he hasn't passed the requirements to play.