Doom Derby - Sons -vs- Loons

I can hardly wait for this one...

Anyway we have to win. If we don't then that's it for us this season; all eyes on the playoffs. If we do then it sets up the Clyde game on Saturday to be a real stomach-churner. When I spoke to Ian McCall after the Thistle game on Tuesday he mentioned that the pitch was a nightmare and made it down right impossible to play the game on the deck. Ross Forbes said something similar when we had him on the stream at half-time and Jim Duffy has bemoaned it since the restart. A wee bit of rain between now and Tuesday night would therefore be most welcome to stop a rock hard park making this an even worse spectacle than the last meeting of the teams.

I couldn't really care less about our team selection or what formation we play as long as we win. Apart from one thing...both James Wallace and Rabin Omar absolutely have to start. If they don't then I'll stomp off in a huff or something.

Edited by Jan Vojáček

Layne and Carswell apparently back tonight, I doubt either will feature much though. 

Ramsbottom

McAllister -- McGeever -- Neill -- Quitongo

Omar -- Brindley

Frizzell -- Wallace -- Crossan

Wilson

I'd like to see that, or as close to that as possible. I question whether we need two sitting midfielders for these remaining games but especially tonight. Brindley is mobile enough and tough enough to do that job, lets try and score a fucking goal, eh?

If Wallace doesn't start I'm going down and slashing Duffy's tyres. 

Guest mr_malcolm
Dumbarton win = Forfar are almost certainly away.
Loons win = Dumbarton are almost certainly in the play-off.
Draw = Mutually Assured Destruction.

We are away anyway . Dead rubber for us

Guest mr_malcolm
Why is our team sheet so late, every week?

We always seem to be miles behind any other club. We didn’t even announce subs and goal scorers on the tannoy til a couple years ago. Just wee things like that annoy me . Same with the shit Pendle kits but that’s me just being a moaning c**t

Just now, bernardblack said:

Imagine not starting Jordan Allan in a must win game 

I know, just as I was starting to think Allan would play more with Docherty and Irvine calling the shots.

Sure Fenwick has bagged a few goals for us but Jimmy Scott! Even Doris has contributed more than that scary looking man.