Arbroath v Morton

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

uhuh...well...dont you think on retrospect your initial intention to interfere with your genitals may have proved to be a winner?....jist askin

I can say in all good conscience that I haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Are you unwell?

24 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

absolutely....and enjoy your converation with Wee Doogie Ross...You know?...the tory boy that told east-coast (never mind west coast!) fishermen...aye!!...vote for me...the tory brexiteer....except......oooh urr (hang on....somethings gone wrong...get back to you Peterhead...ok mibeez not next week.....2027 good for you guys?...my diary is helluva busy...so you know how it is guys..right?.....so keep yer boats harboured and I'll get back to you....ok?'..................emm...think it might take more than a phone-call or appearance Douglas.However.....'the ba's at yer feet'...oops no its not is it..my mistake.

Drugs + internet= no good.

22 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Dicks biggest acheivement,keeping us in the Championship again.For all the kids who have missed seeing the bigger clubs due to covid.We go again next season.Fantastic

Agree - social media, smartphones and Covid. The young have suffered enough! Can't wait to get back to Arbroath again for a proper awayday.

8 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

EAST COAST FISHERMEN AND TORIES..........NOT GOOD  (they have a habit of lying).

Well.....mibeez aye and mibeez naw.....but Davie Hopkin still runs your agricultural team into the ground...enjoy.

oh do shut up.....(its in my backpocket ok?...phone the polis).

Hiya!.....Hiya TORY BOY!!!

Is there anyone who can check in, on this dude?

Arbroath were too good to go down - the players have been outstanding this season.

Also really enjoyed watching the loan players - they were all absolutely brilliant and we will miss them next season ( they really were fantastic to watch playing).

Morton are still in with a good chance of winning the play -offs, they are a decent team just missing their spark up front - I wish them well in the play offs.

Congratulations to all at the club for achieving the goal of staying in the Championship for another season.

The game itself was awful, not a good advert for football. It was so bad at times that I almost listened to the commentary. However the result was all that mattered and although Morton looked the better team for the much of the match they never really looked like scoring. Neither did we. So a poor game but the right result for us. Good luck to Morton in the play offs. 

Congratulations also to Ricky Little for his awards, fully deserved for another solid season in difficult circumstances.

Grudging morning-after congratulations to Arbroath. We were marginally the better team in a terrible game to watch, not helped by a diddy of a referee... but never looked at all like scoring.

Damage was done by failing to put Alloa away the previous week.

Let’s hope we’re still making the trip to Gayfield next season with fans back (and respect to the insane squad of Morton supporters who made it up last night).