Cove Rangers vs Partick Thistle - 27 April

12 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

We were exactly the same on Saturday against Falkirk. 2-1 up with 15 minutes to go, had dominated the second half (didn't as much today) and conceded with 5 minutes to go. Feel we dropped 4 BIG points. Those 4 points could haunt us and not to mention the Fyvie own to loss 1-0 the game before. Playoffs aren't exactly an easy route to go up by.

Draw was pretty fair in the end tonight but thought we might knick it

Don't want to court being told I'm a condescending pri@k but if you don't beat us to the league title you'll go up through play offs. You are a far more solid and creative team than any of the other 3 and should fear nothing from the dross at the bottom of the championship. If by some clusterfuck we were in a play off cove would be the last team I'd want to meet.

6 hours ago, Doolan9 said:

I thought Cove where certainly the better team but we had the best chances in the game hitting the post ,ruddens chance first half and seeing a couple off the line. Evens out as a draw a fair result for me. Huge game on Thursday and absolutely praying banzo is back!

Completely agree. Yet more evidence that I know f**k all about football, as I had him pegged as finished and out the door in the summer. He was a terrible miss v airdrie, sometimes it takes something like that to hammer home a players sometimes missed value.

8 hours ago, Peter LaFleur said:

What’s the script with Bannigan? Is he out long term or back for tomorrow?

Been kept under wraps. Has been practising free kicks and long range shots today. Should be raring to go tomorrow.