Raith vs Hearts

A win on Saturday would be great in the respect that we'd have less games to play in the playoffs but the mental boost of beating the league champions twice in a season would also be huge. 

Well done Hearts pals. Season is over so play the shitey players for one last game before the building for your rightful place in Europe next season. 

#Ifyoucannyspell #Haerts 

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Hearts are a great club, with great fans, and a great owner.

There are some things that even a lady of ill repute won’t do...fitba fans looking for an advantage, however...

On 27/04/2021 at 11:18, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

A win on Saturday would be great in the respect that we'd have less games to play in the playoffs but the mental boost of beating the league champions twice in a season would also be huge. 

Well done Hearts pals. Season is over so play the shitey players for one last game before the building for your rightful place in Europe next season. 

#Ifyoucannyspell #Haerts 

That would be good, but who's playing on saturday?? Raith have a game on Friday 😁

Rovers Twitter advising fans not to, under any circumstances, gather around Starks Park tomorrow night. Not a user of Twitter but have they been saying that for most games or just this one? Wonder if the club have been tipped off about something.

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Rovers Twitter advising fans not to, under any circumstances, gather around Starks Park tomorrow night. Not a user of Twitter but have they been saying that for most games or just this one? Wonder if the club have been tipped off about something.

I recall the Twitter account of one of the photographers showing a snap of some kids peering through the gates at the north end at the Arbroath game, maybe this has triggered a response.

So Hearts have spent all season pishing their knicks and dribbling over sporting integrity and the vote.

Let's see what team your greaseball of a manager plays tomorrow.

I expect nothing less than a draw and Hearts should realistically be winning this fixture but I dont trust you slippery fucks at all.

So Hearts have spent all season pishing their knicks and dribbling over sporting integrity and the vote.
I expect nothing less than a draw and Hearts should realistically be winning this fixture but I dont trust you slippery fucks at all.

Seething mess and the game hasn't even kicked off, never want hearts to lose but could maybe make an exception here.

9 minutes ago, Empty It said:
18 minutes ago, Denapark1893 said:

Seething mess and the game hasn't even kicked off, never want hearts to lose but could maybe make an exception here.

Aye remember when Dundee fucked you over for the Premier League. Just lie down to us and make sure they come 3rd.

Just now, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:
Aye remember when Dundee fucked you over for the Premier League. Just lie down to us and make sure they come 3rd.

I'll text my pal Robbie and make sure he plays Berra and Popescu, that's should see you good.

Cheers for that.