Raith vs Hearts

He's probably a member of the 200 club as well!!!
Many a drink in there before, my old man is a rovers fan, born and bread in Kirkcaldy on John St.... miss starks Park and rovers v thistle games...meeting uncles and cousins in 200 club then going separate way for match...few pints in starkies after, last time I was there probs c8years ago... when shaun Dennis ran it.... concrete wall pisser in back.... Great memories [emoji106]

Shat it big time, set up for a draw played pish and basically beat ourselves , there must've been a big fanny in our penalty area ( and I don't mean Mendy) well he does fit the bill as we kept passing the ball in there giving Hearts every opportunity in the world

Thank feck for keeper Mcdonald player of the year imho 

Many a drink in there before, my old man is a rovers fan, born and bread in Kirkcaldy on John St.... miss starks Park and rovers v thistle games...meeting uncles and cousins in 200 club then going separate way for match...few pints in starkies after, last time I was there probs c8years ago... when shaun Dennis ran it.... concrete wall pisser in back.... Great memories [emoji106]
Frank just loves to troll people about the 200 club. Only been in a few times but always been a good laugh pre and post game. Is starkies, starks bar just down from the stadium? Shaun definitely had it but not sure if it's maybe converted to flats now. Someone else could maybe say better with that. If we dont go up, hopefully you can get through to the 200 with your old man and we all get to enjoy a game in person.

Good performance from a Hearts point of view. Could easily have ended up with 2/3 more. Henderson looks a different player through the middle should've scored when he hit it right at MacDonald but kept his head up to take an even harder chance.

Red card on Davidson was very harsh, but why the f**k did we let Halkett take the penalty when Boyce was on the park?

Frank just loves to troll people about the 200 club. Only been in a few times but always been a good laugh pre and post game. Is starkies, starks bar just down from the stadium? Shaun definitely had it but not sure if it's maybe converted to flats now. Someone else could maybe say better with that. If we dont go up, hopefully you can get through to the 200 with your old man and we all get to enjoy a game in person.
I'll get back one of these days. Yip, starks bar...just outside stadium on corner opposite

Damage was done last week, if only we’d scraped a draw! Oh well as for tonight the better team cruised it, we were chasing shadows with 11 on the park never mind 10.  Thought the set up and team selection was ok but hampered by injuries to two of our most needed players but even had they both been available I think we’d still have struggled for the right result.

Too much possession gifted too often, that’s what killed us.  As someone else said we have some really good players but not enough of them, thus when we have injuries and suspensions were severely under the cosh.

What’s next? I’d like to think were good enough to get past the dark side (like to but tbh I have the fear) but am strongly of the belief that this Rovers side is fast running out of juice and even if we get past the Pars if the Tay bridge isn’t a bridge too far then the Kessock  Br will be, there’s only so much in the tank.

Thought Adam King played well tonight but if we are serious about playing in the top flight the team really needs more quality.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Many a drink in there before, my old man is a rovers fan, born and bread in Kirkcaldy on John St.... miss starks Park and rovers v thistle games...meeting uncles and cousins in 200 club then going separate way for match...few pints in starkies after, last time I was there probs c8years ago... when shaun Dennis ran it.... concrete wall pisser in back.... Great memories emoji106.png

Starkies is no more (RIP). A crying shame that the nearest boozer to the ground has been turned into flats. I loved that place. My first local when I moved across here in 1988.

We constantly lost possession by rushing our passing, when we needed to calm things a bit and not be so one paced. And taht team sheet, feck me, we knew the outcome before kick off.
I would expect that's "Maundees" last game, and we'll have Davo back with an appeal. We're the least physical team in the league but refs just love to bring the straight reds out against us; it's hard to believe theres a country with worse officials.

I'm still optimistic about beating Dunfermline, and given a decent ref we might ecen beat Dundee. Roll on...

16 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Probably our two best performances of the season have been at Raith unfortunately for them.

Surely there have been more impressive performances than those? A 4-0 win against a team post-COVID who were exhausted by lack of training and having beaten you three days earlier. Then another 4-0 win against a completely makeshift defence and 10 men. Dizzy heights. 

As an aside, Partick Thistle showed how it was done last night. Teams and fans celebrating a return to where they thought they should be. No petted lip, no embarrassing trophy lift, no crybabies on social media. Just understanding that winning the league was actually the biggest GIRUY to the SPFL. 

4 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Surely there have been more impressive performances than those? A 4-0 win against a team post-COVID who were exhausted by lack of training and having beaten you three days earlier. Then another 4-0 win against a completely makeshift defence and 10 men. Dizzy heights. 

You've not paid much attention to our form this season I see