Raith vs Hearts

20 minutes ago, Empty It said:
22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:
Aye remember when Dundee fucked you over for the Premier League. Just lie down to us and make sure they come 3rd.

I'll text my pal Robbie and make sure he plays Berra and Popescu, that's should see you good.

It's not true what everyone says about you, I think you're OK

29 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Berra has to play. I think for the service he's given Hearts over the years that he has at least earned the chance to positively influence his new club's promotion bid, and his own chances of playing Premier League football next season. 

If he helps us to second place he’ll get a warm welcome next season for our opening game in the Premiership.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

You rang...

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Regardless of what happens, Falkirk are showing exaxtly how different things could have been.

I will be disappointed to finish 3rd, if that happens, which is wild when you think about it

Oh no you didn’t! Y’all better stop this shite!

4 hours ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:
Aye remember when Dundee fucked you over for the Premier League. Just lie down to us and make sure they come 3rd.

I'll text my pal Robbie and make sure he plays Berra and Popescu, that's should see you good.

I smell shite... 'Robbie' hasn't got any pals

13 hours ago, Denapark1893 said:

So Hearts have spent all season pishing their knicks and dribbling over sporting integrity and the vote.

Let's see what team your greaseball of a manager plays tomorrow.

I expect nothing less than a draw and Hearts should realistically be winning this fixture but I dont trust you slippery fucks at all.

It's an away game and Hearts away form is awful.

I will be pleasantly surprised if Hearts win, tempered with mild disappointment with the realisation that the result would be helping Dundee.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

IMG_1619767063.923336.jpg

It’s not great

Second in the league, how embarrassing.😬

Seriously though, we've drawn our last five league away games and scored a grand total of 2 goals in those games.

I think I'll settle for a narrow Hearts win and QoS holding Dundee to a draw. As long as Hearts don't win by enough to put Dundee ahead of Raith on goal difference I'd take that.  If tied on points after tonight Raith's goal difference is at a 6 goal advantage.  Anyone else thinking coming second on goal difference is likely? 

I'd also like to say that I have always admired Queen of the South, the board, the ground, the team, the staff, the turnstile operators, the pies, the view, the local people, the shops and anything else that might make QoS  even remotely well disposed to Raith. 'mon the Queens! 

Of course, Raith could just give us a relaxing night by going 4 up by half time, but I can't see it.... 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Second in the league, how embarrassing.😬

With two games in Hand though, we're top, only just, on Points per game. But more pertinently we're a point behind Raith's home form (W6,D3,L3)
image.png.4e8d0318e32aefe3cc7b1396591c9ccc.png
Raith fans can take more heart from Dundee needing to get a 4th win away  from home in 14 attempts

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

16 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Berra has to play. I think for the service he's given Hearts over the years that he has at least earned the chance to positively influence his new club's promotion bid, and his own chances of playing Premier League football next season. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Berra make an appearance at some point, and our recent away form has been murder. Every chance of a Raith win (and such a mess have Hearts been recently on all fronts, that I can't get worked about it either way).

4 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Berra make an appearance at some point, and our recent away form has been murder. Every chance of a Raith win (and such a mess have Hearts been recently on all fronts, that I can't get worked about it either way).

In the second game of out double header with ICT, James Keatings, also on a PCA with us, came on as a sub and lasted 12 minutes.

I hope we don't break Berra as well.

I think we'll play a strong team tonight, Neilson will be wanting to sign off the season on a high, he can't afford to be going into the summer on the back of a defeat, even if it is ultimately meaningless. He knows what he's up against with the fans.

6 hours ago, JAR said:

In the unlikely event that they follow this site, all the best to John, Paul & the whole team tonight. We all want to be there making some noise.

Aye, they probably miss the booing and the “Change it McGlynn” calls.