Queen of the South vs Dundee FC (30/04/21)

Couldn’t see him staying in Scotland, would have just stayed at QOS surely?
They're not really playing a style that suits him. They've been playing with a set-up that needs their striker to do loads of donkey work.
I'd have him at Dens as a rotational option tbh.
This. I've no doubt he'd have retired with us if we were playing a system that suits. As it is we aren't and I don't hold it against him playing elsewhere if he has a season left in him. He doesn't deserve to sit on our bench for another season.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This Obilaye looks a bit pish but the type to get cult hero status because of his build and the fact he's not a complete liability.

He's our top scorer I think,  had a few penalties on that lot though.  

Commentators deluded Goss to stay. Seriously  he has played about 2 games all season in total. 
Aye and looked pretty much out his depth on those occasions. I wanted it to work for him but I'm doubtful he'll ever carve out a career at this level.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, stevie72 said:
Commentators deluded Goss to stay. Seriously  he has played about 2 games all season in total. 

Aye and looked pretty much out his depth on those occasions. I wanted it to work for him but I'm doubtful he'll ever carve out a career at this level.

Said it before,  if the East League and South League hadn't been closed down Goss would probably have been loaned out again.