Queen of the South vs Dundee FC (30/04/21)

Dundee go into this game on a 7 league game unbeaten run. We look like we're getting a full squad together with Jakubiak getting some minutes today.

We face our infamous bogey side at a ground we never do well at.

Win and we have given ourselves hope for 2nd place. Anything else is a failure.

Mon the Dee!

50 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee go into this game on a 7 league game unbeaten run. We look like we're getting a full squad together with Jakubiak getting some minutes today.

46 minutes ago, Mr X said:

This is an absolute guaranteed Dundee win. Queens now have nothing to play for after looking like a team with nothing to play for for the last few weeks.

image.jpeg.dbc54bef27907a6b231bddc3cdd692c8.jpeg

“Hold my beer”

Could be a classic case of we've nothing to play for, so go out and express yourself without fear v we have to win so don't concede, pressure building as the game goes on. Probably be better for us to lose a goal early and then be forced to go for it.

Queens surely happy they are safe, seem to recall their was a point in the season they would have snapped your hand off for that

20 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Says the lad sitting in front of his computer, mouse in hand.

Which one of your players today was it you were tipping for a multi million pound move earlier this season? 

As for this game. Same as last game. Its pointless, we will all end up around the same table next year. Not really bothered either way. Would have been decent to visit though. :(

16 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Could be a classic case of we've nothing to play for, so go out and express yourself without fear v we have to win so don't concede, pressure building as the game goes on. Probably be better for us to lose a goal early and then be forced to go for it.

Queens surely happy they are safe, seem to recall their was a point in the season they would have snapped your hand off for that

Tbh I'm not a big fan of letting the other team score first. Queens' revival this season was phenomenal, and had their start been not as awful they would've had a decent fight for the top 4.

I am of course hoping their safety has them taking their eye off the ball, but QoS love bursting our bubble.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Which one of your players today was it you were tipping for a multi million pound move earlier this season? 

As for this game. Same as last game. Its pointless, we will all end up around the same table next year. Not really bothered either way. Would have been decent to visit though. :(

Nope. I suggested in a few years he could be...but thats not for this thread.

Over here, I see a nice 1-1 draw.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Nope. I suggested in a few years he could be...but thats not for this thread.

Sorry, I've not explained well/you've misunderstood. It was a genuine question, earlier in the season you were saying a footballer at Raith Rovers would be sold in a multi million pound deal. 

I was just wondering whether he was on the park today - and if so who was he? 

29 minutes ago, DieDee said:

^^^^^^^ This ...... absolutely.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

We face our infamous bogey side at a ground we never do well at.

......... apart from your last visit ....... what did you win by, was it 3-1 .....? 😏

No need to fret Dees ......... season's over for our lot ....... they'll be packing their bags for the beach.